Mickey Waffle Maker

We got ours. It's great - we love it.

It works even better than expected - sizing seems pretty spot on, and with the Carbon's mix it's got the right taste too. We even froze some from a double batch and they actually freeze and rewarm decently.

I made a little video too, give you an idea on the operation and unboxing:

We finally used ours last weekend and are so happy that we splurged! The waffles are a great size and fairly spot on with the Carbons mix. I love that you can adjust the crispness! Also I saved so much time versus using the single Mickey waffle maker we had previously.

Ok, how have I missed this thread? How was it I actually looked at this waffle maker in the store just last week and thought it was not one that was "Disney World quality" of waffles? I did actually own one of the older Villa-something brand single Mickey Mouse waffle makers years ago. My hubby got it off of Ebay for me. It finally bit the dust, but boy was it nice. I suppose since I had a single big Mickey head waffle maker I wasn't thinking about the little Mickey waffles. I may go to Chattanooga and pick this thing up today. I have a 25% off coupon.

How do you get Hot Topic or Box Lunch promo codes to work? I have coupons, but the discount will not come off online?

Ok, I am either going to pick one up in Chattanooga tomorrow or order one from NFW? Thoughts on NFW, says it is out of stock but will be shipped or arrived by 8/5. It will be only $50 through them.

I have seen these on sale on Ebay, Posh Mark, and other resellers for like $100-$250.00. I knew if they stopped producing them their value will go even higher so I got one today in Chattanooga.

Ok, I am either going to pick one up in Chattanooga tomorrow or order one from NFW? Thoughts on NFW, says it is out of stock but will be shipped or arrived by 8/5. It will be only $50 through them.
I originally ordered through NFM, but they kept on pushing back the date. When Disney got them back in stock, I cancelled my order with NFM.

Really? They had these in the Times Square NY store? I may need to send the hubby there to see! I’m looking all over for this!

I originally ordered through NFM, but they kept on pushing back the date. When Disney got them back in stock, I cancelled my order with NFM.

My NFM experience was the same. I ordered back in March and I still haven't received anything. Luckily I was able to purchase on shopDisney when they came back in stock. I haven't cancelled my NFM order yet though. I love mine so much that I wouldn't mind having a backup. I'll give them a bit longer before I ask for a refund.

Just ordered thru NFM and it shows a delivery or pickup date first week of September. :)
Just a heads up, I ordered at the beginning of August from NFM and they said end of August delivery. I got an email last week that said it was pushed back to September. They charged my card already too. I hope I can find it elsewhere and get a refund.

I just ordered this through Hot Topic. It was a little more expensive than some of the places mentioned but far less than the ebay/amazon prices. It was $74.90.

You guys have all convinced me to purchase one. My plan is to use it for my future daughter in laws bridal shower brunch next month. I hope they are as good, and easy to make, as you all say they are.

You guys have all convinced me to purchase one. My plan is to use it for my future daughter in laws bridal shower brunch next month. I hope they are as good, and easy to make, as you all say they are.

It's pretty easy to use. You can watch this thing in action in the video I'll link below. The biggest thing I think is once you get the batter put in and the waffle maker closed is to flip it right away so the batter gets to the top and bottom of the maker.

We even make double batches and put some in the freezer for those lazy mornings. 3 on a plate at about 50 seconds in the microwave are "good enough" for those mornings you just don't feel like making anything and also dont want a bowl of cereal. Just make sure to use freezer bags - and I havent frozen any more than 2-3 weeks, so I cant comment on long term storage. I'd say overall we probably use our waffle maker about every other weekend on average - so its getting some good use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!