Mickey Waffle Maker

Disneyshop has them in stock again. Just ordered and got a confirmation.

Thank you for the notice!! I’ve been checking daily to order one for my family, and one for my sister for Christmas. Finally ordered

Thanks for posting. Just bought one for myself. Used Disney Visa and code DRVCMEMBER for another 10% off.

Thank you! I just sent my friend a note - she's been looking for months!

Thanks for posting. Just bought one for myself. Used Disney Visa and code DRVCMEMBER for another 10% off.
Thank you for posting this code! I ordered mine without it (knowing I might not have time to go look for a DV code, as the waffle makers sell out quick!) and then called and had them add it to my order. So excited!

Disneyshop has them in stock again. Just ordered and got a confirmation.

Thank you for this! I have had the tab open for it for months and refreshing everyday trying to get one. Several of us on the budget boards wanted one, so I was able to send out messages last night to those people.

I have a DisChase card too, darn it, but I used the only card I have memorized as I was convinced it was going to vanish if I wasn't hasty. Oh well. Better than $400 am I right!

UPS has my order and it’s on the way. Probably won’t go anywhere until Tuesday.

Waffle mix will be here Tuesday.

Hopefully, waffles next Saturday morning.

UPDATE: Delivery 5/30 by end of day.

Last edited:
UPS has my order and it’s on the way. Probably won’t go anywhere until Tuesday.

Waffle mix will be here Tuesday.

Hopefully, waffles next Saturday morning.

UPDATE: Delivery 5/30 by end of day.
Me too! Soooooooo excited!!!!

I ordered 2 (1 for us, and a Christmas gift for my sister). They arrive TOMORROW! my local Cost Plus World Market also had the Golden Malted cans of mix - 3 for $19 after MDW coupon. I did in store pickup, and they are ready. I’ll get em tomorrow.

Can’t wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!