Mickey Waffles are BAD now!! 🙁

Have they fixed this yet??? We are going at the end of May and I was looking forward to having Mickey waffles!

They've been pretty good for a while, until I decided to try Whispering Canyon Cafe 2 weeks ago, which I guess is still using up the last of the bad stuff. Oddly, the Roaring Fork (quick service just down the hall) had the good stuff. So it's fixed, but they're definitely using up the inventory of whatever crap they ordered for the reopening last summer. As another point of reference, the Beach Club marketplace had the correct (delicious) waffles over the holidays/NYE.

Last edited:
They've been pretty good for a while, until I decided to try Whispering Canyon Cafe 2 weeks ago, which I guess is still using up the last of the bad stuff. Oddly, the Roaring Fork (quick service just down the hall) had the good stuff. So it's fixed, but they're definitely using up the inventory of whatever crap they ordered for the reopening last summer. As another point of reference, the Beach Club marketplace had the correct (delicious) waffles over the holidays/NYE.
I had the ones at Whispering Canyon over Christmas and they were fine, maybe they just have someone that doesn't know how to mix it up properly. For what it's worth, I saw a delivery truck for their regular brand of mix when I was driving around on property last month, so they're probably pretty much fixed at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!