Mickey waffles/Landscape of Flavors

bluedolphin32

Mouseketeer
Where are the best places to get Mickey waffles in the parks? We're staying at AoA - do they serve them for breakfast there?

How busy is Landscape of Flavors in the mornings? Is there a "peak" rush time?

Yes, they have Mickey waffles at AoA, in a regular plate or a kid portion. We never had a problem getting breakfast at AoA, even during a 10/10 busy season, but we are early risers. Lunch time tends to be busier. There is plenty of seating. Some food stations get longer lines, especially those that make items on order, like omelettes.

Interesting that lunch is more crowded. Maybe there's just a wider window of time that folks eat breakfast, while lunchtime is more concentrated. We have lunch planned in the parks, so luckily we will miss that. Thanks for responding!

We stayed last May and found the typical "meal times" to be busiest, but going off-peak or when people are probably already at the parks that it wasn't too bad. Breakfast/Brunch around 10:30 or lunch around 2. But even getting in at like 7/8 am on park days wasn't as terrible as some of the other value resorts I have experienced. I also feel like their seating area is pretty big. We never had a problem finding a clean table any time of the day. Also side note- The kid's mickey waffles breakfast is most definitely big enough for an adult. I pretty much exclusively eat off the kids menu at the resorts, such a better value. Then I have space for all the yummy desserts in the desserts case or gelato. :)

Kids meals for breakfast is a great idea! One of the many reasons I didn’t get the dining plan is that we are pretty light eaters. I do love breakfast though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter