Mickey Waffles

ash-n-brensmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, I'll be there next week! Where can I get Mickey Waffles without wasting time on a dining reservation? Is that possible?
Three years ago I had breakfast at Flo's and it was a waffle...but it wasn't a Mickey waffle. I WANT A MICKEY WAFFLE..stamps foot. Lol

We just had Mickey waffles this morning. We got them with our breakfast at Beach Club store. They have a section where they make a simple breakfast that includes a Mickey Waffle. No reservation required.

Last edited:

Actually, reading that post and the Whitewater menu on the Disney website, I would say that Whitewater has a waffle on the menu. It is not described anywhere as a Mickey waffle. Is there a picture I missed?

It's in the first paragraph of the post, "...this white water rapids-inspired eatery serves up everything from Mickey waffles and buttermilk biscuits to Angus cheeseburgers and artisanal pizzas." I agree that it would help if the menu specified this or if the post had a photo.

When I was there last year my daughter wanted the Mickey waffles too, but we never did get them. They definitely aren’t as ubiquitous as they are at World. We will be at GCH in a couple weeks so hopefully Whitewater has them.

It's in the first paragraph of the post, "...this white water rapids-inspired eatery serves up everything from Mickey waffles and buttermilk biscuits to Angus cheeseburgers and artisanal pizzas." I agree that it would help if the menu specified this or if the post had a photo.

Ah, I missed that part. My eye was caught further down by the reference to Belgian waffle. The menu doesn't mention the Mickey part either. You would think they would note Mickey-shaped on the menu since so many people seem willing to pay for that particular feature.

I've gotten them at Whitewater Snacks but that was in 2017! It's definitely quick and convenient, though!

Thank you for the replies! I will have to see about Whitewater...the issue I have is timing. Maybe I'll get up REALLY early one morning....

That’s interesting... thanks!
I always wanted to try a Mickey waffle... if I get character dinner instead of breakfast I will consider the recommendations here...

Thank you for the replies! I will have to see about Whitewater...the issue I have is timing. Maybe I'll get up REALLY early one morning....
We rope-dropped DCA that day, then took a mid morning break. There were no lines either at security or inside the cafe so it didn't take much time. If your schedule allows for a break, that might be a good option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter