Mickey's Backyard BBQ Closing?

I'd like to believe they'd use W. Wilderness Rd. as the access and not drive construction vehicles through FWC. If so there shouldn't be much impact on FWC. That said the safest bet would be avoid any loop in the 2000s as well as 1100 and 1200.

Least impact on guests would be using barges from the facilities docks in the NW corner of Bay Lake. How did they build the Poly cabanas on the water?
While the traffic may not be a huge construction issue, though I think they will be, the cranes and the actual construction will be very close to the Settlement. The noise and dust will bleed over if the old plans are close to what will be going on.

I'd like to believe they'd use W. Wilderness Rd. as the access and not drive construction vehicles through FWC. If so there shouldn't be much impact on FWC. That said the safest bet would be avoid any loop in the 2000s as well as 1100 and 1200.

Least impact on guests would be using barges from the facilities docks in the NW corner of Bay Lake. How did they build the Poly cabanas on the water?
Wilderness Rd enters the property through the main Wilderness Lodge entrance/guard gate. I would think they would construct a separate dedicated access road for construction

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter