Mickey's Halloween Party and Halloween Time Superthread 2018!!

Do tickets go on sale at 12 am midnight for AP holders...or do we wait for 6 am tomorrow?

It is roughly 7:30am EST and I just went online and was able to purchase my tickets. I received the "your order is being processed" emails. But the website allowed me to complete the purchase process.

I’ve read here on the boards and other sites as well (not Disney’s site though) that tickets opened up to Disney Visa cardholders today as well but looks like this isn’t the case. Unless just having the card linked is not enough?

It is roughly 7:30am EST and I just went online and was able to purchase my tickets. I received the "your order is being processed" emails. But the website allowed me to complete the purchase process.
So I went online last night to buy my tickets. It gave me a message that my order couldn't be completed, yet it charged my bank account (checked to make sure). Did this happen to anyone?

I’ve read here on the boards and other sites as well (not Disney’s site though) that tickets opened up to Disney Visa cardholders today as well but looks like this isn’t the case. Unless just having the card linked is not enough?

I was on the phone last week checking on a hotel reservation and double checked that the Halloween ticket pre-sale also included Disney Visa because the verbiage on the website only mentioned AP, and the person I was speaking with said yes it included Visa holders as well.

But this morning the website is telling me that my password is wrong and when I try and change it that they don't have an account with that email, so I am wondering if the website is having issues?

Can't tell if it a website issue or if the cast member was wrong about Visa holders being able to order early. Will try and call later - will post if I find out anything.

I had read that DVC members could also purchase early, but yesterday when I spoke to DVC on an unrelated matter, they knew nothing about it. I will call next week though, ASAP.

I can’t even log in...anyone else having this issue?

Same here. I'm a Disney Visa card holder, but can't get in to do anything. I'm going to try calling instead.

SOOOOOOOOO frustrating! I can't get through online and I can't get through by phone! Online, it is saying my password is wrong, which I KNOW it isn't. And the phone is always busy, or if it rings, it then just goes to an annoying high pitched whine.

Last edited:

Also having major troubles! Sign in sends me to "Create an Account." been trying to log in since 6am, no luck! Anyone else having problems too? Sounds like there are and it's Disney's issue. Jammed site.

I cant log in either and AP line is busy. But I know it’s not going to sell out this minute. I’ll try again later. Don’t freak out y’all! They will work out the site and the phone and you’ll get your tickets.

I cant log in either and AP line is busy. But I know it’s not going to sell out this minute. I’ll try again later. Don’t freak out y’all! They will work out the site and the phone and you’ll get your tickets.
I'm more so worried that they charged my card, but their site said my order couldnt be processed! Do they fix this or does my bank have to? Never had this happen before.

So, yes...people who have the Disney Visa Card (I understand it can be the credit card or debit card versions from Chase) should be able to order Halloween Party tickets today (5 June) via phone only.

I'm one of those people trying to get tickets this morning with my Disney debit card and have been on hold since 7 AM (PST) on the dot.

I'll update this post with more info once more I speak with an actual cast member!

Update post here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...urns-september-7.3683172/page-6#post-59314752

Last edited:
So, yes...people who have the Disney Visa Card (I understand it can be the credit card or debit card versions from Chase) should be able to order Halloween Party tickets today (5 June) via phone only.

I'm one of those people trying to get tickets this morning with my Disney debit card and have been on hold since 7 AM (PST) on the dot.

I'll update this post with more info once more I speak with an actual cast member!

Am I calling the correct number? 714-781-4686

The Disney Park's blog announcing the party for this year lists the number as 714-781-4400.

Here's the link: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...at-the-disneyland-resort-returns-september-7/

I'm going to guess that 714-781-4686 is the direct extension for tickets as it's listed here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/help/phone/

You should be OK if you're still on hold.

Thank you! I can't even get put on hold, though. I tried the 4400 number and get a busy signal, and the 4686 number rings, then goes to a high pitched tone.

I shall not give up! I will keep trying!:headache::scared:

Thank you! I can't even get put on hold, though. I tried the 4400 number and get a busy signal, and the 4686 number rings, then goes to a high pitched tone.

I shall not give up! I will keep trying!:headache::scared:

Good luck! I was given a 90 minute hold time and I called just seconds after 7 AM PST. I'm currently at 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Those are long wait times, but I recall there being long wait times on the first day in the past as well. I guess there are only so many Guest Services CMs that they have that can handle the calls. Good luck everyone and I hope everyone gets through in a timely manner!

Okay y'all...I finally got off the line with them and can confirm I was able to purchase with my Chase Disney Visa (Debit). I only had to put $5 on that card and paid the rest with a different credit card.

It took about 100 minutes and a few loops of their hold music.

I totally spaced and forgot about the Visa pre-sale! Looks like you can only call to buy party tickets with the VISA. Hold time is more than 2 hours. Fingers crossed that I can get through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!