Mickeys Halloween Party Candy Bags

oskacat

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Do you have to bring your own candy bag to the Halloween parties or do they hand them out? I've seen several photos of candy bags from the Halloween party that look like they are Disney products.

thanks!

They do give you small plastic bags for trick or treating. They are about the size of half a lunch sack if that helps. Some people bring their own. I did purchase the ones from the Disney store today for our trip. They are like the bags from the grocery store that are reuseable and are 2.50 and are pretty cute. Just an idea.

They do give you small bags, whcih I will routinely dump into a sling sack on my back to carry easier. The small bags do work well and are thick material so they won't break but do fill up quickly.

mickey.jpg
j
photo.jpg
I just bought this one at my local Walgreens for $5.

So we got a promotional cloth bag at the Poly last Sept. At the disney store today, we got their bag and it was I think 2.50 and rather large. We will bring both to the party on Sept 15h and see which one works out better for our 3yo... OR JUST USE BOTH BAGS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter