Mickey's NOT So Scary Halloween Party

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
For all the DVC'ers going during Halloween I was able to buy tickets today for the MNSSHP

Have a great day

Judy:hyper:

I was able to buy tickets for MNSSHP Saturday night. We are so excited. This will be our first trip to WDW during the month of October. We can't wait to attended the F & W festival and MNSSHP.

Judy,
You can also now make reservations for the Liberty Tree Tavern for the night you are attending MNSSHP. I read on the other boards that it is a wonderful restaurant, at which to kick off your MNNSHP night. We were able to get PS for 5:30 on 10/26!!!! Now I just have to try and contain my excitement for another 166 days:jumping1:

You can also now make reservations for the Liberty Tree Tavern for the night you are attending MNSSHP. I read on the other boards that it is a wonderful restaurant, at which to kick off your MNNSHP night.
This is a really fun way to start the night. The CM's dress up like maids and butlers from the Haunted Mansion with white face make-up on. Of course, Pluto, Minnie, Goofy and Chip & Dale are in their halloween costumes too. Ressies go very quickly for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter