Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central 2005

gssmk said:
What is everyone's favorite restaurant for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners?

CP/Le Cellier for Christmas Eve.
I am torn between LTT/Cape May/1900 park fare for Dinner(3pmChristmas Day)
Breakfast I am thinking about CM or a Food Court somewhere(We are currently scheduled for SSR but am trying for waitlist for VWL or BWC)

For 2005 there are three different levels of pricing for the Candlelight Processional Package:

Tier 1
Adults - $30.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99 (plus tax)
The Garden Grill Restaurant - The Land
Biergarten - Germany

Tier 2
Adults - $38.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99 (plus tax)
San Angel Inn - Mexico
Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco
Nine Dragons - China
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room - United Kingdom

Tier 3
Adults - $45.99 / Child (3-91) - $12.99 (plus tax)
Chefs de France - France
Coral Reef - Living Seas
L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - Japan

Notes:
Gratuity is included.
Prices do NOT include 6.5% tax.
Dinner packages do NOT include park admission.
Narrators subject to change without notice.
Packages contain dinner vouchers that must be presented at the restaurant prior to seating.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to obtain packages at Candlelight Dinner Package Pick Up at the Main Entrance.
Dinner packages do not include lobster entrées.
Dinner packages do not include Park admission.
Non-alcoholic beverage is included.

For 2005 there are three different levels of pricing for the Candlelight Processional Package:

Tier 1
Adults - $30.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99 (plus tax)
The Garden Grill Restaurant - The Land
Biergarten - Germany

Tier 2
Adults - $38.99 / Child (3-9) - $12.99 (plus tax)
San Angel Inn - Mexico
Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco
Nine Dragons - China
Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room - United Kingdom

Tier 3
Adults - $45.99 / Child (3-91) - $12.99 (plus tax)
Chefs de France - France
Coral Reef - Living Seas
L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room - Japan

Notes:
Gratuity is included.
Prices do NOT include 6.5% tax.
Dinner packages do NOT include park admission.
Narrators subject to change without notice.
Packages contain dinner vouchers that must be presented at the restaurant prior to seating.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to obtain packages at Candlelight Dinner Package Pick Up at the Main Entrance.
Dinner packages do not include lobster entrées.
Dinner packages do not include Park admission.
Non-alcoholic beverage is included.

Does anyone know what Teir level was covered by the dining plan last year? We are going with the premium package and we wanted to do Alfredo's for dinner with the CP package.

Thanks!

gssmks said:
What is everyone's favorite restaurant for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners?

We will be doing the CP for sure, at LeCellier. For Christmas Day itself, we are now thinking of doing CRT for a late lunch! What better way to spend Christmas day, than in the Castle! NOT at all interested in going to MK that day though, but just going for the castle might be OK..I hope

This is my first trip to WDW during the holidays and I have a million questions. I will begin with just one. Does CP occur on Christmas Day also? My DD wants to spend Christmas Day at Epcot World Showcase walking around seeing how each country celebrates Christmas and seeing all the different Santa's. It would be perfect if we could do CP on that evening since we will be in the park anyway.

gssmks said:
This is my first trip to WDW during the holidays and I have a million questions. I will begin with just one. Does CP occur on Christmas Day also? My DD wants to spend Christmas Day at Epcot World Showcase walking around seeing how each country celebrates Christmas and seeing all the different Santa's. It would be perfect if we could do CP on that evening since we will be in the park anyway.

Yes, last year it was nightly through December 30, I think.

WOW! This is a great thread! I really, really, REALLY want to spend a Christmas at WDW and DLR. Thanks for the info!

lovesdumbo said:
Is there a 2006 thread? I couldn't find it. Thanks!

Look in the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies for subjects with MVMCP. I tried to do a search and got no response but there are several topics in here as you scroll through. :wave:

Is there a list of events and times for things that go on during the Party? I may consult my TourGuideMike... just wondering about an updated list. I say the original post, and it listed tons of things to do.. I just wondered if anything had a certain time it happens?

Thanks in advance!

Susan

We'll be there Monday November 27th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!