Mickey's Very Merry Holiday WEIGHT LOSS Party! December 2016

Good evening all! Just a last chance to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! The wedding and swing dance reception were really nice, but it was a long day. We are back in our hotel room with my nephews (everyone else bailed out) waiting for the ball to drop so we can go to bed! I'll post results tomorrow when I get back to New Hampshire! See you in 2017!.....P

Happy New Year friends! Husband and I collapsed at the party by 10 and went home. He was fast asleep by 10:30. Miss Sophie, my beloved feline companion stuck around for a late night cuddle and smooch with mom after we finished watching the live stream of the MK fireworks. Now I'm off to bed before I truly fall over!

FINAL RESULTS for December 2016:

4Mickeys - 100%

Lady Marie - 0%

MinnieLovesTigger - 100%

piglet1979 - 100%

*sorry there was such a delay in getting this posted!!

Hey all! Results are posted (better late than never!) and I am officially calling this thread DONE! Thank you for your words of thanks and appreciation. I certainly didn't chat or participate as much as I would like, but I knew that December would be a crazy month for me and warned you all, so no worries.

SUPER excited to learn more about you all in January PLUS meet some new friends! I'm sure you have already all saved your seats in the January thread, but if by chance you haven't I'll save a spot next to me for you!! Heading there now!........P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter