Microsoft Ignite Conference

Zakery

Mouseketeer
I'm waiting impatiently for Microsoft Ignite to open up for registration. I know there are a few others have gone in the past. Anyone else looking at going this year?

I'm trying to decide between staying at one of the hotels near Disney Springs or one of the cheaper Universal Hotels. I figure I'll be hitting Universal during the weekend, evenings during the conference will be a mix of wherever the party is, Disney Springs and outlet malls. After the conference I figure a few days at Pop or one of the cheaper DVC if I can get a spot.

Where are you thinking of staying and what all are you going to take in for fun?

Oh and they really need to open for registration soon so I can start planning things. :)

For anyone else looking at going... pre-registration is closed. I wish they would include some Disney hotels in the list this year. Right now trying to decide between a a Universal Hotel (I love Cabana Bay but wouldn’t mind trying Aventura) and one of the ones near Disney Springs so I can just walk over in the evenings.

I stayed at Pop last year for Ignite and probably will do the same this year. The drive from WDW to the conference isn't too bad.

For anyone else looking at going... pre-registration is closed. I wish they would include some Disney hotels in the list this year. Right now trying to decide between a a Universal Hotel (I love Cabana Bay but wouldn’t mind trying Aventura) and one of the ones near Disney Springs so I can just walk over in the evenings.

The Disney Springs hotels are on the list if its a requirement of your company to stay at a "sponsored" hotel. Last year I stayed on my own dime at the Swan for two nights and solo'd the parks pre-conference and then moved to the Hyatt Regency for the conference. What a letdown the Hyatt was after staying at the Swan for cheaper!

I plan on being there for it. I have no idea on my plans yet, but at the moment most likely will opt for swan/dolphin on the weekend after. During the week will have to see what is available.

on the weekend after.

Cool, I ended up doing POP Century before and after for the weekends and will be at Aventura during the Conference. I'm guessing the party will be at Universal again. I saw a few people hoping for Galaxy's Edge but I can't see that happening and the park hours don't reflect that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter