• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milesource for 5/04

for posting I just in a rewards slump I just can not motivate myself to even do them anymore.Since they all seem to be going belly up lately.I have not clicked my first click for today and it is already almost 9 o'clock I am usually done by now.

Mal

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!

You are our Queen!!! Or at least of royalty. You must stay focused and inspired. How will the rest of us go on...blah blah blah....

Take a couple of days off and go Disney shopping.

:D

still have not clicked my first click today.

I am just totally burnt out on being burnt!!looks like eTour is going to do it to me now I just reached 5000 again and was going to cash out Saturday.

:mad: and sad.

Mal

ps oh and Dave thanks for the compliment:o

You can't give up, Mal. We all count on you. Monday through Friday I do my rewards at work, so I need to do them as quickly as possible. I don't know what I'd do without your help. Maybe if you take the weekend off you'll feel better on Monday. The HowHot Visit and Earn points are supposed to be coming back. Maybe that will give you something to look forward to.

I think taking the weekend off might be a good idea.

I will do Disney Rewards but let the others slide all week end I think.Thanks for the suggestion.

Like you said maybe I will feel better Monday.

Mal

Thanks for the answers!! :)

And Mal, I know how you feel....last week I felt so burnt out and fed up w/ the programs, and I took a few days off....it helped a bunch!! Hope your break helps you too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter