Military discount 2021?

Wendysofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
In the past, military discounts have been announced the last Thursday in September. I guess part of it has to do with not all the hotels being open. Fortunately we have Shades of Green reservations for what will hopefully still be Star Wars Half Marathon weekend. Curious if the room discount will later be offered. My kids would love to do a split stay, switching to one of the value resorts after race day for the larger than life theming of the values.

Curious about this as well. I called yesterday and the cast member said they are hoping to get information about Disney Salute 2021in the next week. Im not sure if that was based on anything more than Salute normally being announced the last Thursday in September, though.

In the past, military discounts have been announced the last Thursday in September. I guess part of it has to do with not all the hotels being open. Fortunately we have Shades of Green reservations for what will hopefully still be Star Wars Half Marathon weekend. Curious if the room discount will later be offered. My kids would love to do a split stay, switching to one of the value resorts after race day for the larger than life theming of the values.
Curious about this as well. I called yesterday and the cast member said they are hoping to get information about Disney Salute 2021in the next week. Im not sure if that was based on anything more than Salute normally being announced the last Thursday in September, though.
Make sure you sign up on Steve's military tips site. He is usually the first to get info on discounts.
https://www.militarydisneytips.com/blog/newsletter/

There were just military rates released that go until March of 2021. I believe that’s the ending date. It’s a start! ☺️

We called to try to get a military rate for the first week in July to replace the Polynesian reservation we booked awhile ago (long before they were to be closed) and were told nothing was available anywhere.

Called yesterday to see if we could swing a stay in a deluxe resort, it knocked over 30% off our stay!

Well the only bright side of the Star Wars half marathon getting cancelled is that the refund we are getting from runDisney covers 2 nights at All-Star Movies at the military rate.

Call back.
I’ll tell my husband to. This is the trip he was supposed to be planning for me and unfortunately it’s not going well 😂. After he was told nothing at all was available with the military rate, they wouldn’t even talk to him about switching his Poly club level reservation to another resort. They pretty much told him they would put us in any deluxe room they wanted when it got closer which didn’t sit well with him since he had specifically chosen that resort and club level for July 4th.

A heads up for military families.............

If you have a Disney Visa card be sure to check on that rate (if offered).

We just booked 3 nights at CSR for 125 a night (third week of Jan 2021) and that was cheaper than the military rate.

A heads up for military families.............

If you have a Disney Visa card be sure to check on that rate (if offered).

We just booked 3 nights at CSR for 125 a night (third week of Jan 2021) and that was cheaper than the military rate.
Thank you for the tip...we just booked for March and CBR was a around $250/night which seemed a lil high with military rate, but since there's no way to know price before calling I just booked it; I'll try to call back and see if Visa discount is better:)

Argh just noticed it's only through Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts