Military Discount on rooms 2020.

I know this is an older post, but I noticed that the military discount is still listed under the special offers page. Does anyone know if they are available when calling to make future reservations? Thank-you!

OP here! I was able to get military rate at BWV for my August stay. Last minute change of plans required a call to request a move of reservation dates. The CM I had this time was so helpful. He found a military rate, but couldn’t apply it to my existing reservation. So, had to cancel and rebook. Since no FP+ it wasn’t a big deal, just had to wait 3 days for my original deposit to go back on my CC. Worth it to save some cash.

Try calling, they have them!

OP here! I was able to get military rate at BWV for my August stay. Last minute change of plans required a call to request a move of reservation dates. The CM I had this time was so helpful. He found a military rate, but couldn’t apply it to my existing reservation. So, had to cancel and rebook. Since no FP+ it wasn’t a big deal, just had to wait 3 days for my original deposit to go back on my CC. Worth it to save some cash.

Try calling, they have them!
Just wanted to clarify...are you talking this month or next Aug. 2021?

Perhaps a silly question but I’m rather new to the military rates issue. Can you check online for these rates or must you call? Thanks in advance.

Even though the website doesn't even have the general reference to the military discount any longer, I was still able to call today and book a lakeview room in the main tower at CR for this December. The discount was great! $1009 total for two nights.

OP, were you able to use mobile check-in and go straight to your room? We may be arriving in the middle of the night and would love nothing better than to avoid any human interaction LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter