Military discounts

Not sure how much of a discount DD got but she got 4 nights at AKL king room, regular/no view and 4 nights at POFQ king room, for $2300 total in mid May. She “thinks” AKL was $350 a night. The ticket prices are awesome and such a surprise to see the 6 day pass in there. We are meeting DD and SIL ( we are camping 😀) but can take advantage of the ticket deal since they are able to get 6. Can’t wait 😊

I called Thursday morning and only waited on hold for 4 minutes, I was so surprised I got through so quickly but I did call time I received the email from Steve’s blog. I was told only 1 room at the hotel we wanted with the requirements we need (roll in shower) was available with the military discount. So even on the first day of the discount accessible rooms are much harder to come by with than traditional rooms.

We ended up going ahead and booking since we didn’t want to let the room slip away. We booked 2 weeks for July 2020 at the Yacht Club in a water view room. I did some math and our price vs. the price on Disney’s website seems to be about 35% off. We are super excited and cannot wait for our first stay at the Yacht Club!

We got 35% off at the poly. Friend told me she got 20% off at WL.

The 6 day park tickets though?! AMAZING. Yes, Disney, you won. You will get my family going to parks for 6 days now. Ha ha. Really delighted that we can get another day with very little extra cost.

We are booked at the Yacht Club from 8/15 - 8/22 and when I broke down the math, it amounted to a 35% discount. I miss the full 40% but am grateful for what we have. Plus, it was cheaper than the FD bounce back that I had booked by about $750.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter