Military promotional tickets & shades of green

muffyn

"hmmm*
Son is doing a split stay from port orleans to shades of green.
can the military tickets be purchased ahead of time & connected to my disney online account to book fastpasses? can these be used for the 60 day out booking?

does magical express pick up from shades of green?

he will be purchasing the photo pass, can that be tied to everyone else in my account ( the rest of the family is tied to my account with other resort reservations)

Son is doing a split stay from port orleans to shades of green.
can the military tickets be purchased ahead of time & connected to my disney online account to book fastpasses? can these be used for the 60 day out booking?

Yes, they can. Either 4- or 5-day hoppers. If he purchases them to be shipped to him from Shades of Green, they will be activated tickets. If he purchases them at a base ITT or MWR office, they will be exchange certificates that will need to be activated at a guest relations or ticket window when he arrives. Either way, they can be linked to MDE and will enable booking FP at 60 days before checkin.

does magical express pick up from shades of green?

No. Uber is his best bet.

he will be purchasing the photo pass, can that be tied to everyone else in my account ( the rest of the family is tied to my account with other resort reservations)

As long as everyone is linked as Friends and Family in MDE, and all have photo sharing enabled, your son will see and be able to download everyone's photos without the watermark. You probably already know this, but he will need to purchase the military discount Memory Maker after he arrives, at any guest relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!