Military rates available for June if you call

KangaFan

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga
Hi all,

I had been checking online with no success, but was able to book a military rate at HRH for late June when I called to make a change to our room type. The customer service rep said that military tickets for 2018 are also available to purchase.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was waiting for these!

Thank you! I was given a military rate when I called for a reservation this month at RPR that was not showing on their website.

I actually called them because I just got sick of using their website. I was so spoiled by the old, simple Loew's site. Using Universal's site is awful in comparison and does not instill confidence that you are seeing the best rate. For example, I did a search for AP rates for a specific date at RPR. It came up with a link saying Rates Starting at $X ($X being some reasonable rate like $249). When I clicked on the link, it only showed an available Florida Resident rate for a suite for $700+. What?! This has happened more than once, so I just call now. I have them go through all the options I used to conveniently do online.

Thanks for posting this! I was able to call today and book my room only reservation for May! I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter