Military Salute and FP+

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
Am I correct in thinking that since you have to buy tickets on base or at SOG you can't link them to FP+ until activated at the gate? I wonder if Disney will change this as they go.

Am I correct in thinking that since you have to buy tickets on base or at SOG you can't link them to FP+ until activated at the gate? I wonder if Disney will change this as they go.

You can link them through MDE up to 30 days in advance of your visit, at least tht is my understanding. SOG is supposed to be sending my ticket reservation request for this week. Once I pay for my tickets, SOG sends me the ticket numbers and I can then make FP+ reservations 30 days out.

There is a barcode on the back of the voucher you can buy at your base. I scanned mine in with my phone and am all linked up.

Right, I used the voucher numbers and got 60 days out because we were staying onsite. If you're staying at SOG or offsite, it's 30 days. Easy, like said above. What you can't go, is enter a park until you activate the voucher at guest services outside the park or in DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!