Military Ticket with Split Stay

mickey family

Mouseketeer
We have Military park hopper tickets and wanted to know it there is a time limit from initial use. We are going 2 days in September and want to use the remaining days in November. TIA.

If you are talking the military solute tickets as long as you still have days on them I believe they are good until the end of the year no matter when you first used the ticket. At least that was how it worked with the Disneyland military solute tickets we had a couple of years ago. Not sure if things have changed since then as my husband is no longer in the military so we can’t get them anymore.

If you are talking the military solute tickets as long as you still have days on them I believe they are good until the end of the year no matter when you first used the ticket. At least that was how it worked with the Disneyland military solute tickets we had a couple of years ago. Not sure if things have changed since then as my husband is no longer in the military so we can’t get them anymore.

I believe it's still the same for WDW. We got the military salute tickets this year and used them in January, one person in our group had to take a day off and in the MDE list it's 6 months later and still shows 1 day remaining with expiration date of 12/19/19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!