Military Tickets

lisa cameron

Mouseketeer
I know in the past, looks like the pricing for military tickets has been released in October. My question if is Disney has always offered discounted military tickets for up to 6 family/friends per year? I know prices will go up from this year. We are looking to visit early February of 2020 and bring 2 extended family members so just trying to get a general idea. But I feel like a lot of changes are on the horizon so I know anything can change.

Disney military have been discounted and limited to 6 for years, so I doubt it would change at all. You do have to buy them calendar year, so you would not want to get them before the first of January.

Thanks!
Actually you can purchase ticket for the upcoming calendar year (January-December) once they are available which is normally after October. I bought or March military tickets last November and the prior year I bought our February tickets the prior October. The military form through Shades of Green give the option of which year you are purchasing for.

The only time it wasn't 6 was in the fall of 2015 when they switched from doing the promotion from October-October to a calendar year. They allowed military to buy an extra 6 for October-December 2015 if they wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter