Milk Shakes????

Porsche4

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Disney can make shakes using Lactose Free Milk on request. My daughter would love one of the shakes at Flo's Diner but needs Lactose free milk.

It would also need to be lactose free ice cream, which is not very common at Disney. Even plant-based dairy for some things is hard to find.

Not a milkshake, but I just ran across this on the Ghirardelli menu:

Non-Dairy Hot Fudge Sundae​

Hot fudge made with non-dairy chocolate chips and almond milk over scoops of non-dairy vanilla coconut and finished with almond milk whipped topping, diced almonds, a cherry, and a 72% Dark Chocolate SQUARE.

Not a milkshake, but I just ran across this on the Ghirardelli menu:

Non-Dairy Hot Fudge Sundae​

Hot fudge made with non-dairy chocolate chips and almond milk over scoops of non-dairy vanilla coconut and finished with almond milk whipped topping, diced almonds, a cherry, and a 72% Dark Chocolate SQUARE.
Ooo thanks sounds good. Might give that a go.

It would also need to be lactose free ice cream, which is not very common at Disney. Even plant-based dairy for some things is hard to find.
She can tolerate a small amount of normal ice cream she just can't handle a big glass of normal milk. In Australia we get her lactose free shakes all the time and they put just a little ice cream in for her. I understand at Disney though they are catering to thousands of people so I guess it is a bit more difficult for them to tailor a milkshake to one person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter