Milkshakes at Sci Fi

Twirly41

Earning My Ears
We were going to the Sci Fi Diner just for milkshakes in the afternoon but I just noticed on the updated menu on Deb Wills site that they are no longer listed. Has anyone been there recently? Do they still have milkshakes?

I haven't been to Sci Fi in almost a year, but I would think that they would surely still have the milkshakes at lunch. They are still listed on the dinner menu at Deb's site, so hopefully they just got left off the lunch menu.

Could anyone who has been to Sci Fi recently let us know for sure?

I'm sure they still have them. We ate there in December and I know I had one then. Yum Yum Yum!!! In fact I plan on having one this weekend.:teeth:

We ate at Sci-Fi in early Jan. Milkshakes were still on the menu. We all ordered them.:D I can't imagine it being removed from the menu. It fits so well with the theming and it a very popular item.

We ate at SciFi the end of January. They still had milkshakes. They actually are just soft serve ice cream milkshakes out of a machine. For some reason, I had it in my mind because of all the comments about how good they were, that they were hand-dipped shakes. I found my chocolate shake so-so. We did find the burgers there very good and the atmosphere is great.

We had them at lunch in February and thought they were great! We had vanilla.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter