Millenial pink magic band?

Hannahh25

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!

We are heading to AKL on 22nd September and I've seen a lot of people with the millenial pink magic band - does anyone know if it is possible preorder if you are from the UK?

Thanks!

Hi Hannah, this is one of the special bands, not regular colours, so can only be purchased while you are out there.

Lol. No but a favorite of millennials is snowflake . This is a joke....no need to get your feathers in a tizzy.

If might be on the list of ones available to preorder for $15 with a hotel stay but you would need to check your reservation and see. They seem to come in and out of stock on there so sometimes has good ones and sometimes doesn't. Once you order you can't change your mind on these ones either. I ordered a Figment one this way and then they released Halloween ones annoyingly. If you don't have a hotel booking them its a matter of buying once over there as you can't get magic bands shipped to UK. Also not sure how far in advance you have to preorder the bands with a hotel booking so this might be an issue too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!