Millenium Falcon ride layout with capacity?

Bus drivers have turned out to be as reliable as almost anyone else. Yes, there are bloggers and insiders that post in various places that do a better job but otherwise...

Reading through this, all that occurs to me is that the Star Wars addition might be a disaster, at least for a while. True fanatics will pay whatever they have to but the general public who likes Star Wars will probably be unhappy about crowds and cost. Unless Disney has something up their sleeves I don't see any way around that.

That's what happens when you build only 1 ride that people like/want, in a park that only has like 4 other ones.

Similar layout in HS. They have to at least make both rides #1's. Cant have another FOP/Navi boat ride scenario. IMO
They could get away with it if they didn't open both rides at the same time. If FOP had opened 6 months before Navi, then the boat ride would be all the rage right now. Opening them together was probably a bad idea because now the boat ride is always going to be considered a dud I'm afraid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter