Millennial Pink episode!

ComixGirl

Earning My Ears
My apologies if this has already been suggested, but with all the interesting snacks and drinks being currently offered around the parks (and for a limited time I'm guessing) I think it would be great to see an episode where Ryno, Craig and Kylie try out some of these unique millennial pink offerings (specifically their thoughts and reactions to same lol).

Saw somebody on YouTube recently who asked where the whole "millennial pink" thing comes from, and it now has me curious too. I mean - I get rose gold, it's pretty, and different. Buy why is pink for millennials - how and why did it become a "thing" - or is is just a "Disney ting" to sell merch? (would not surprise me in the least). :confused3

Saw somebody on YouTube recently who asked where the whole "millennial pink" thing comes from, and it now has me curious too. I mean - I get rose gold, it's pretty, and different. Buy why is pink for millennials - how and why did it become a "thing" - or is is just a "Disney ting" to sell merch? (would not surprise me in the least). :confused3

There are lots of articles about it but I like this one. I'm a millennial and I like the shade because it's pleasing to look at, but I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it. In fact I don't know anyone irl that is? I don't go out of my way to buy things just because they're "millennial pink".

I hear ya, and I've read a few articles (like the one you referenced, thanx), but still don't really "get it". I, personally, am FAR from being a millennial, but am definitely female, but I've always HATED "tutu pink" (as I've always called it - LOL), and most pastel shades period, preferring bold, jewel tones. And hardly any of the millennials I've asked (male OR female) like this color. Color me befuddled black. :)

rose gold and millennial pink are my faves, but it was just this year that I learned the color was refered to as such. I alwasy considered it to be baby pink, or a pastel pink?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!