Millennial Pink

TCRAIG

Member Since 2010 SS/HH/BCV/WLV/BWV/BLT/GF
Has anyone heard any news if/when the Millenial Pink Magic Band will be joining the list of ‘free’ options to order for an on-site Resort stay? I am hoping the plan is to eventually add it to the other colors similar to the Purple MB - which was initially purchase only - then added to the standard list.

Has anyone heard any news if/when the Millenial Pink Magic Band will be joining the list of ‘free’ options to order for an on-site Resort stay? I am hoping the plan is to eventually add it to the other colors similar to the Purple MB - which was initially purchase only - then added to the standard list.

I don't think it's going to be a free option either. Teal and Black were first used April 28th 2017 and they still aren't available as a free option.

I want to buy the black one but even though they show it, it's not available for sale via the shop Disney parks app - says only available in stores (I guess in park stores). Anyone know if there is another way I can get these?

The way Disney nickel and dimes us nowadays I am surprised you have more than two choices - Red and blue.

Gray for everyone!!!!!

(or pick your color for a slight upcharge ... due to guest demand of course)

It's like a company I worked briefly for, they said something to the effect of "We realized we were being too generous by offering XYZ perk. Effective immediately, all employees will be required to pay for XYZ perk if they wish to continue to use it." You'd think large companies would find a way to deliver bad news without treating the recipients like children.

It's like a company I worked briefly for, they said something to the effect of "We realized we were being too generous by offering XYZ perk. Effective immediately, all employees will be required to pay for XYZ perk if they wish to continue to use it." You'd think large companies would find a way to deliver bad news without treating the recipients like children.

and if not, at least be honest about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!