Mini fridges in The Movenpick

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how big they are ?

Before we leave Ashford I'd like to buy 2 x 6 pinters of milk to take with me for my boys, but I don't know if they'll fit in the fridge.

Last time we went I bought the little ones milk from the hypermarket but it definatly tasted different.

Just back ffrom the Movenpick Hotel and the fridges are quite large so you will have no problem. It is a fantastic hotle, we will certainly be back there! :flower:

Thanks for that Mini mse :teeth:

I'm glad you liked it there.
I've had a good look but can't find many reviews on The Movenpick.

Can you remember what British channels they had on their t.v's and what or how many pay per view movies there were ?

What did you think of the breakfast there ?

I know I'm throwing loads of questions at you but its nice to be able to ask someone who has stayed there :teeth:

Thanks in advance.

Hi again

The only british channels I could find was BBC news. At one stage my daughter found some cartoons but the next time we tuned in to that channel it as pay per view. This was €9.50 per day which we thought was expensive since we only watched a bit of tv in the evening before going to bed. There didnt appear to be much choice on the pay channels, it seemed to be the same movies over and over again. As I said we didnt use this service so am not sure if I'm correct.

The hotel in general was fantastic. It was spotlessly clean, the staff were very helpful, the rooms lovely and luxurious, the bunk beds were a real hit with my daughter and the breakfast was pretty good too! It was the usual continental affair with croissants, bread rolls, bread sticks, toast, fruit eg kiwi, prunes, orange slices, fresh pineapple, pear slices etc, different cold meats, cheeses, salads, cereals, boiled and scrambled eggs, bacon slices, fried potatoes, jugs of coffee on the tables and then a drinks counter where you could make tea, hot chocolate, cold drinks etc. The orange juice was watered down but that was the only complaint! The dining room was nice too, not very busy so there was no need to get up too early and fight for a table which is often the case at the Disney Hotels.

The bar was great, again very quiet, and with great staff. We didnt use the pool so I dont know about that. Nice play area at reception lept small kids amused when checking in and out and when waiting for shuttle buses. That service was good too. The buses run every 7 minutes and you can sit inside and stroll out when you see them coming. The drop and collect at The Explorers first, then all the way down to the Kyriad, then Holiday Inn and then Movenpick... a strange way to go but you get used to it!

We have visited DLRP 8 times and stayed at Sequoia once and The Disneyland Hotel 6 times. I do think the Movenpick is of an equal standard to the Disneyland Hotel, even though I worried beforehand that I would miss the luxury of the Disneylan Hotel. I was more than satisfied though and wont hesitate to return. We worried about using the shuttle buses too but they are very effficient so no probs there either.

Any more questions just fire away and I'll do my best to answer them.

Cheers

Mini :cheer2:

Thanks Mini I think you've just about covered everything there.

DH wanted to book The Disneyland but I thought it was just too expensive, so he'll be glad to hear the standard is the same.
We stayed at The Sequoia on our last trip and I was really dissapointed with it.
The lobby and bar and restaurants were fine, but the rooms were I thought were awful. They're in desperate need of refurbishment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter