Mini Golf?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
so my boys saw this last year but we didn’t have time to play. This year we will- wondering if it’s any good? Any deals? And any reviews?

I really love the Mini Golf at City Walk. Both courses are lots of fun! You may want to do it at night since the lighting effects make it a bit more fun. Also you can check out a ton of great reviews on youtube.

We did the Monster side a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

We played around 3:00pm/4:00pm so it wasn’t very busy because most people were still in the parks at that time and it wasn’t as hot either. It didn’t take very long to go around though but at the same time we didn’t rush and had fun with it. We’ve actually been thinking about trying the Alien side when we go next month.

When we did it they had a deal where you could play both sides for slightly cheaper than it would cost if you were to play both sides individually and as long as you kept you receipt you could play one side one day and then the other side another time but I’m not sure if they still do that.

Don’t know about deals but they are very good........lots of fun!

The horror side is fabulous at night........and the better side to play for us........

We played the horror side in the afternoon a couple of weeks ago. It was fun. It was a little pricey though. I think it $51 for the 3 of us so I will definitely look for a coupon next time. Funny thing is that as many times we have been to City Walk, I never knew it was there. I guess because we always enter and exit by way of the resorts and not entering or exiting by way of the parking garages.

I just had a look at the current prices for it on the Universal website and it says if you prebook online you save 10% and it’s valid for any date and time.

Thankfully we have APs so I see we get a discount
Thanks everyone!

You also get a 10% discount for AAA and various other things. Or at some hotels they have a 10% coupon too.

We did the horror side for the first time last month, the holes are very well done. Rain was expected, and it was our day to leave FL, so we opted for that instead of hitting the parks. It started raining in the middle of play and we waited it out under one of the covered areas, maybe about 20 minutes, then resumed our play. It wasn't crowded at all and we got a discount with our AP.

we bought a vacation package with American Express that included two adult rounds, along with a 20% discount on a third player.
not sure if that is still available, but it was a nice deal for us.

We enjoyed it. The parks closed at 9 pm so it was a fun activity on one of our later nights when we had taken an afternoon nap and were still ready to go that night. With a kiddo, there is only so much shopping and eating you can do ... need some entertainment as well! :)

Definitely do the trivia card that they give you at the start. It's around 6 questions and if you get all the answers correct, they give you a scratch off discount card for each member in your party. We had 6 and in our scratch off's got one for buy one get one and 20% off. Great courses. I'd recommend the alien course for the day, but definitely the horror one for the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter