Miniature Partners Statue?

Mollygirl21

Mouseketeer
Probably my favorite thing at the MK is the Partners Statue in front of the castle (Walt and Mickey) - has anyone ever seen a replica to buy?

Check ebay--there is an ornament like this one--https://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Parks-Walt-Disney-and-Mickey-Mouse-Partners-Statue-Figurine-Ornament-New/401937350916?hash=item5d95554104:g:e5YAAOSwvGtdto4N
and if you scroll down the page (put walt and mickey partner statue in the search box)-you can find bigger (but more expensive ) versions

I have the ornament but...it’s a piece of junk. Took three deliveries to get one that wasn’t broken. I display it rather than hang it on the tree. If it gets knocked over I’m positive it will break. I do not recommend getting the ornament.

I have the ornament but...it’s a piece of junk. Took three deliveries to get one that wasn’t broken. I display it rather than hang it on the tree. If it gets knocked over I’m positive it will break. I do not recommend getting the ornament.

Mine has made it through two Christmases so far with no issues. I don't see it on ShopDisney anymore, though.

Mine has made it through two Christmases so far with no issues. I don't see it on ShopDisney anymore, though.
I’m not sure what it is with some of them. I had the same issue with a Peter Pan ornament a few years back. Had to be replaced twice. My DD makes me hang it, lol. Yet I keep buying them.

I have the ornament too, but I have never hung it on the tree, it sits on my shelf with the rest of my Mickey collection.

I have this one:
Mini Partners Statue.jpg

It was originally a Christmas ornament (though it doesn't seem fragile at all - kind of a rubbery resin??) and I took the hook out and use it as a ring holder when I do dishes.

I didn't want it out only at Christmastime.

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing I bought it in one of the shops at the parks??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter