Minimal FP booking issues for winter break

detroitdad

DIS Veteran
Tues Dec 18th started my FP booking window for our winter break vacation (coincides with Presidents Day and the rest of the week) from Sat 2/16-Fri 2/22.

Managed to get FOP for 60+1, 60+4 and 60+6. Wasn't without its share of Olaf messages though. Anytime I tried to modify anything that had to do with Animal Kingdom I would get the error. Other parks were fine though. Didn't bother to get SDD since we will be attending EMM on Feb 18th.

Same story this morning with FP bookings. We will be there over winter break as well (2/17-2/24). Our AK day is day 7 so we were able to get FOP for just after 9am. Also reserved SDD on day 4 (4:45pm) even though we are attending EMM that morning, just in case. There seems to be reports of issues with that ride occasionally during EMM. I also got the Olaf message when trying to modify Animal Kingdom FP, but it eventually worked after a couple of tries. We can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter