Minimum stay requirement at hard rock

borgthe

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Does anyone know why there is a minimum 2 night stay at hard rock on the weekend of November 14?

Hmmm....this is interesting. We are staying 2 nights at RP on Oct. 23-25. I just plugged in those dates again and it told me there is a minimum night stay there too! So I guess 3 nights that weekend? Not sure why they've suddenly done this; maybe to make it easier on the housekeepers with less coming and going on the weekends?

The housekeeper angle seems plausible. They also likely realize that weekends get full enough that they can require the multi-night stay and still fill the hotel. I also think that HRH is managed differently than the other hotels...

The hotels are in high demand for some dates so a two night stay is in place for specific dates.

Loews has gone this way before for specific weekends in the past.

Yep, more to guarantee filling the hotel. In summer, at our beach hotels, many require a 3 night stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter