Minnie ears

ButterflyKisses77

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen these in the parks? I love them but I’ve never seen them there. Wondering if they were for Valentines Day? Does anyone know?

Attachments

• 46541A62-ABF6-4D51-A24A-E2064ACB8303.jpeg
    46541A62-ABF6-4D51-A24A-E2064ACB8303.jpeg
    312.9 KB · Views: 101

I'd search for them on Etsy (something like "valentines minnie ears" might work) those are super cute!!!

Found them on Pintrest under "Glitter Heart Minnie Ears" but I'm at work so I can't link it or view it from here. Happy searching!

Last edited:
I made more ears than I care to admit to for our trip last month using directions I found online. They were pretty easy to make (there was a learning curve) and lots of fun. If you have time before your next trip you could look into making some yourself.

So I just found them on Etsy but they are $50! :eek: Diamond Dolls Co

That's seems rather pricey for a pair that isn't a one off or primarily unique. I make them and wouldn't sell for that price if I made multiples of the exact same design. But that's me I guess. Unique ears are fun to wear. You end up having some amazing conversations with folks about your ears. :lovestruc

I love getting my ears on Etsy! Some shops are more reasonable than others. What I like is finding ones with headbands that aren’t so big and tight- no headband headache! Caliandmeboutique has plenty of cute ones under $20. I got buffalo plaid ones for our Christmas trip and they were so comfy I’d forget I was wearing them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter