Minnie Seasonal Vine or Mama Melrose w/Fantasmic Package???

desl10

Mouseketeer
Advice on which restaurant location for our December Fantasmic Dinner package .
I am traveling with our 9,5,2,2 year olds (oldest a boy rest girls) and a group of 5 adults (mom, grandma,hubby,aunt)
We are on the dinning plan. None of our group has seen fantasmic so we decided to do a dinning plan to get the reserved seats. We have 2 character ADR's already: Cinderellas Royal table & Akershus dinners.
We have previously dinned at Hollywood & Vine (5 years ago) at just the regular Disney Jr character lunch and the experience was not pleasant (food, atmosphere etc) While booking this trip my hubby's request was that we not return to this buffet. However, I started reading better things about the Minnie Seasonal aspect of it. While I know the food will be better at Mama Melrose's we do not have any characters meals that include the classic Disney characters like Mickey and Minnie (just face characters dinners). I read better reviews with it being the seasonal dinning. Any one have thoughts or input on each? My hubby said he would go back if I really want to. Whichever we pick we will not be able to fit the other dinner location in. I have also read some yummy things about Mama Melrose (and have never been) I think the classic characters is what is making this choice harder for me.

Or other ADR's include
Ohana's dinner
Rainforest Dinner
BOG Lunch

agree with pp. With a 5 year old and two 2 year olds, I don't think you can go wrong with H&V. I have a DS 4 and without character meals, we would have to be in and out of a restaurant in 20 minutes before he loses all interest and starts wanting to leave. At least with characters, their interest is held and adults will be able to eat. My 9 year DD is ok either way (with or without characters).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter