Minnie Van to Hoop De Doo

cph706

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how much it is (given new pricing) from Saratoga Springs to Hoop de Doo? Do they leave you at entrance to Fort Wilderness (need to get on bus) or take you to venue?
Also how much time would you allow? Thanks!

You will have to figure out the cost yourself: $17 base fee plus $3.15 for each mile or part of a mile. They drop you close to HDDR, but not right at the building. They'll pick you up at that same spot if you choose to use it back.

Does anyone know how much it is (given new pricing) from Saratoga Springs to Hoop de Doo? Do they leave you at entrance to Fort Wilderness (need to get on bus) or take you to venue?
Also how much time would you allow? Thanks!

The Lyft app makes it very easy to plug in a pick-up point and destination and check the pricing from anywhere. When I plug in SS (I picked Paddocks as the pick up point) and HDDR, it looks like $32.03. Minnie Van rates are a $17 flat rate plus $3.15 per mile.

Minnie Vans take you inside FW and drop you off very close to HDDR.

We love Hoop and have gone several times but still consider it a pain to get to. Along all lines...car, boat uber, etc. Aside from Hoop, we like the Segway Trail ride very much and the same story. That is one of the reasons I will not be interested in Reflections.

Thanks everyone! I think we will likely do that...there are 5 of us and for (hopefully) less than $50 the time we save will likely be worth it. Should I plan on getting the ride about an hour before the 6:15 show? Or sooner from Saratoga Springs?

We used on Christmas Eve - it was $26.50 from Contemporary to Hoop Dee Doo and $25.70 for the return trip. I highly reccommend it!!

Thanks everyone! I think we will likely do that...there are 5 of us and for (hopefully) less than $50 the time we save will likely be worth it. Should I plan on getting the ride about an hour before the 6:15 show? Or sooner from Saratoga Springs?
An hour would be a good time. My husband requested one at 7:15 from All Star Music, and was dropped off at Pioneer Hall right at 8pm. Remember though, you want to be at Pioneer Hall 30 minutes before the show to check in. That is when they assign tables and the earlier you are in line the better your table.

Good advice, I didn't know that's how they determine seating! We are travelling with 3 grown "kids". If I go early can we be checked in, or does everyone need to be there?

Good advice, I didn't know that's how they determine seating! We are travelling with 3 grown "kids". If I go early can we be checked in, or does everyone need to be there?
I checked us in alone and they didn't ask if we were all there. However you all have to be there before being seated. They only check you in 30 minutes before the show starts, and there will be a bit of a line about 15 minutes before that. Honestly though, all seats have a good view and you will have a good time no matter where you are seated!!

Thanks! Love this board, people always know the answer and right away, too!

I would give yourself plenty of time to request the Minnie Van. We found on our trip during the week after Thanksgiving that sometimes it took three tries on the app to even get a van assigned (I think there just weren't any available to accept our ride, so it would time out after awhile and we had to re-request).

This is not how seats are assigned. The seats are already assigned,based on when you made your reservation. You can check in before everyone is there. The timing will have no affect on where your seat is.

This is not how seats are assigned. The seats are already assigned,based on when you made your reservation. You can check in before everyone is there. The timing will have no affect on where your seat is.
When we were there on Sunday the 12th they told us it was when you checked in at the podium. Could have been a misunderstanding on my part, but that was my understanding from what the host told me....sorry if it was misinformation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!