Minnie Vans and Four Seasons

i luv the duck

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at Four Seasons on our next trip so I'm curious to know if the Minnie Vans will pick you up from this resort once it's in full operation. I know FS is on DW property but they don't participate in all the Disney perks.

According to one of the ladies who runs one (on her Instagram acct as she posted photos), they can ONLY be used at Disney properties and not offsite. It's a flat fee of $20 for up to 6 passengers. So if you were staying at Riverside and wanted to get to Ohana breakfast it could be fun to hire one as would be allowed to drop close to entrance. I can see Disney banning Uber / Lyft drivers in the future so guests have to use this service (they'll want to keep the money in Disney and not being spent at other parks / outlets etc).

According to one of the ladies who runs one (on her Instagram acct as she posted photos), they can ONLY be used at Disney properties and not offsite. It's a flat fee of $20 for up to 6 passengers. So if you were staying at Riverside and wanted to get to Ohana breakfast it could be fun to hire one as would be allowed to drop close to entrance. I can see Disney banning Uber / Lyft drivers in the future so guests have to use this service (they'll want to keep the money in Disney and not being spent at other parks / outlets etc).
But FS is on DW property just not run by DW same as Swan/Dolphin. I'm sure they'll probably go to Swan/Dolphin but FS is questionable.

But FS is on DW property just not run by DW same as Swan/Dolphin. I'm sure they'll probably go to Swan/Dolphin but FS is questionable.
FS is in Golden Oaks, which is actually a separate entity from Disney. The county tax roll shows Swan & Dolphin, as well as everything else on Disney property, being owned by Disney Parks & Resorts. Common areas within Golden Oaks are owned by Golden Oaks Development LLC. FS is owned by FS Orlando, based in Toronto, Canada.

The story I heard was that the Golden Oaks development was de-annexed from Reedy Creek and sold to the development group.

Uber/Lyft would be a good choice for the OP

I know it's an old thread but wanted to updating with correct info regarind the Four Seasons. Yes, you can go there on the Minnie Vans, per mom's panel (so I mean, I guess that's offician lol): https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...istics-minnie-vans-car-seat-situation-344478/

But, you need to be staying at a resort that has access to them, so like if you're staying at the Four Seaons, no, but if you're at the Grand Floridian (who just got access to them I think) then yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter