Minnie Vans "Uber" like transport begins soon!

We are arriving on Oct 6th and staying at AKV. I downloaded the Lyft app but haven't gotten any kind of message or don't see where the Minnie Vans are available. Will that change once we arrive? Just curious how this works or if we needed to do anything prior to arrival? Will still use Uber for some trips but am excited to try this out.

We are arriving on Oct 6th and staying at AKV. I downloaded the Lyft app but haven't gotten any kind of message or don't see where the Minnie Vans are available. Will that change once we arrive? Just curious how this works or if we needed to do anything prior to arrival? Will still use Uber for some trips but am excited to try this out.
We got our notice to activate the Minnie Van service on the day we checked in

We got our notice to activate the Minnie Van service on the day we checked in

Ok I thought they sent a notice but wasn't sure when. Have fun on your trip looks like we'll overlap from your post in Theme Park thread. Be curious to see how crazy crowds are.

Ok I thought they sent a notice but wasn't sure when. Have fun on your trip looks like we'll overlap from your post in Theme Park thread. Be curious to see how crazy crowds are.
There should be a notice like this in MDE. (We were staying at BWI so a participating resort)
To give an idea of timing, on that trip, I got a text from Disney that our Room "was not quite ready" at 9:24, then I opened MDE and this popped up
The trip next week we are at YC, so participating again. I'm curious to see what happens, does it just work when we arrive, since it's already been activated once? Or will I get the notice again?
In your case, if you don't see this notice from MDE just pop over to bell services at the resort and ask them to activate it in your Lyft app.

DFDC1332-DE14-480E-84E1-A6F9AC50B385.png

There should be a notice like this in MDE. (We were staying at BWI so a participating resort)
To give an idea of timing, on that trip, I got a text from Disney that our Room "was not quite ready" at 9:24, then I opened MDE and this popped up
The trip next week we are at YC, so participating again. I'm curious to see what happens, does it just work when we arrive, since it's already been activated once? Or will I get the notice again?
In your case, if you don't see this notice from MDE just pop over to bell services at the resort and ask them to activate it in your Lyft app.

DFDC1332-DE14-480E-84E1-A6F9AC50B385.png

Great! Thanks for the information.

Just tried 2 times in 2 days from BCV and both times Minnie was busy.

Ended up using regular Lyft which turned out well and was cheaper.

Still want to try Minnie, however.

Sorry if this was answered: does Minnie Van go to Four Seasons?

I enjoy Capa, but not driving over there. Minnie Van would be good way back to the YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter