Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney*Enthusiast

Earning My Ears
Just thought I would put this out there........

I called and spoke with a CM re reservations there for dinner around Christmastime because I wasn't seeing any dinner times. She told me that location is going to be hosting a holiday character dinner in December and into the new year. Don't quote me but I want to say it is going to be called Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine. Trying to remember what she said the characters were. I know it was Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy, but I can't recall if she said the fifth character was Pluto or Goofy. She didn't have confirmed prices yet. She said they should be finished loading the times into the dining system soon so it can be booked.

EDIT: the exact dates are 11/7 thru 1/3

Last edited:
I really hope this pans out. I've been debating character meals for our December trip. I wanted to do one character meal, preferably with classic characters, that wasn't Chef Mickey's. We have Tusker House booked, but I'm not sure we even really want to go to Animal Kingdom on this trip. So this would be ideal for us.

I love the idea of this. With a little bit of effort and Christmas theme they could make this the place for families to go over the Christmas period.

If you want the exact details of it, such as dates etc, I would call Disney Dining (407-WDW-DINE) and ask about it. She was reading it to me so I know it's in their database.

Hopefully it will be bookable soon!!!

H&V is not currently available for dinner bookings from Nov. 7 on, so that's probably the start date.

This is great news!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

I subscribed to Disney Scout. Best $5.99 I've ever spent. Have managed to get several difficult ADRs that I wouldn't have known had become available had it not been for that. Prior to that, I was checking probably 10 times a day for the Candlelight Processional to become available to book. I was notified by email and text the moment it was available and got the restaurant, dine time, and show time that I wanted. Right now I have both the Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose and Dinner at H&V both set up to notify me. Love it!

I subscribed to Disney Scout. Best $5.99 I've ever spent. Have managed to get several difficult ADRs that I wouldn't have known had become available had it not been for that. Prior to that, I was checking probably 10 times a day for the Candlelight Processional to become available to book. I was notified by email and text the moment it was available and got the restaurant, dine time, and show time that I wanted. Right now I have both the Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose and Dinner at H&V both set up to notify me. Love it!
I have a sub too - but assuming this won't be there until it's available on the Dining Website?

This sounds like a great character meet & greet opportunity, but I'm guessing it'll be a 2-credit meal.

It'll be a tough decision whether to see the Jr. characters for lunch or classic ones for dinner!

I can't wait to hear more about this!! My little one would love it! We already have Chef Mickey's but a Christmas themed meal would be so much fun! Hoping it's only 1 credit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter