Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a 12/9-12/13 reservation for 3. Didn't find out about this dinner until it was too late.

Don't give up hope, just keep checking frequently. And try looking for party of 4, too. There's no penalty if only 3 show up.

I just decided to do this meal about 10 days ago. Early last week I found an ADR for Dec 14, the day we wanted, @ 7:50 PM. Grabbed it but really wanted something around 6:30 -7. I kept checking a few times a day & by Thursday, I found a 7:20. Only 1/2 hour difference but it works better for us. Not bad for only checking for 1 week. So keep looking & good luck!! :goodvibes

am I the only one constantly getting unable to look for tables messages when trying to book this with f?

am I the only one constantly getting unable to look for tables messages when trying to book this with f?
I don't think so. This opened up in August and has been reported to be "booked up" shortly after it opened. I would keep trying since people are into their fastpass selection time now and the 45 day cancellation deadline for packages is closing in too. Also, once it begins and people start reviewing, I am sure there will be some that cancel too. Good luck!

Any word on a menu yet? We are also eating at H&V to meet the Disney Jr characters, but I am wondering if the lunch and Holiday Minnie menus will be similar. Wonder if I should try for breakfast instead of lunch?

So it looks like they added an earlier fantasmic at 7:00 the night we are planning to go but I don't think we'd make it with our dinner, however I though fantasmic packages were only good for the first show if there was one. Anyone know if this will be the case???

So it looks like they added an earlier fantasmic at 7:00 the night we are planning to go but I don't think we'd make it with our dinner, however I though fantasmic packages were only good for the first show if there was one. Anyone know if this will be the case???

This is my understanding too, that it is only good for the first show.

Not sure how this is going to work, as my ADR is for 545 and there's no way I'd ever make a 7 o'clock show. My reservation also does not specify first show like some of the others I've had in the past. So I guess we'll wait and see!

I have the Hollywood and Vine (not the F!/Minnie's package) booked for 7:45pm. Are the characters still going to be there? Also a follow up question. If Wishes is at 10pm do you think we would make it back to MK for Wishes? How long does at H&V dinner take?

look under your reservations. When I looked under my reservations it shows up as the holiday dinner but it just said Hollywood and Vine when I booked it. I also called Disney who verified that all dinners at Hollywood and vine during the dates will be the character meal.

look under your reservations. When I looked under my reservations it shows up as the holiday dinner but it just said Hollywood and Vine when I booked it. I also called Disney who verified that all dinners at Hollywood and vine during the dates will be the character meal.

It says Minnie's Holiday in front of it. I wanted to know that since we have a late dinner at 7:45pm if the characters leave at 8 when the restaurant closes or if they stay until the last person leaves?

I have the Hollywood and Vine (not the F!/Minnie's package) booked for 7:45pm. Are the characters still going to be there? Also a follow up question. If Wishes is at 10pm do you think we would make it back to MK for Wishes? How long does at H&V dinner take?
If you have booked a character meal, you will have characters. They will stay until the last person leaves. Expect dinner to last at least an hour, and expect to have a wait to be seated. If you are relying on Disney transportation, I don't think there's a chance you will make it back to MK in time for wishes. If you have your own transportation, it might be possible, but I'd try to do wishes another night if it were me. You don't want to rush through such an expensive, fun experience!

If you have booked a character meal, you will have characters. They will stay until the last person leaves. Expect dinner to last at least an hour, and expect to have a wait to be seated. If you are relying on Disney transportation, I don't think there's a chance you will make it back to MK in time for wishes. If you have your own transportation, it might be possible, but I'd try to do wishes another night if it were me. You don't want to rush through such an expensive, fun experience!

Thanks for the info! I figured if it took an hour for the meal we'd have time to head back for wishes. Not gonna rush anything

I'd like to dress my daughter in Minnie's new holiday outfit. If anyone has reservations in November, could you please post pictures of the new holiday outfits? We will be there over Christmas week.

Just saw on another repuatable site that minnies will be year round now with different themes based on the time of year.

Old Hollywood
Summer
Halloween
Christmas
etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!