Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks dessert party plaza garden viewing

Robn752

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been able to book plaza viewing for MVMCP in December? It keeps showing no tables available for the whole month. I assume they haven't released December yet. Just checking if I am missing something.

In my experience the dessert parties aren't fully released until a few months prior to the actual event. It used to be 60 days, I know they are releasing a little later, but I would think not this far out. I finally called and spoke with someone to get the "opening" date in their system and that worked on the day I was told.

Has anyone been able to book plaza viewing for MVMCP in December? It keeps showing no tables available for the whole month. I assume they haven't released December yet. Just checking if I am missing something.

Interesting. It had been rolling along at being available 180 days out but you’re right about December at the moment (which I find odd). Don’t think I’ve seen any discussion of it yet, although may have missed something.

I see availability for December both for Minnie's and the regular dessert buffet. I didn't check every night, but what I did check was open.

Not sure about the plaza viewing option, but last week I was able to book Tomorrowland Terrace view for the 12/20 party.

It is easy to get discouraged trying to do everything online and seeing nothing available. If you call they will tell you that it’s not loaded into the system yet. You don’t get that message online.

We booked the Terrace party for 12/24 and I also saw the Plaza as open and available as well.

I just checked 12/29 and same thing. Both are open and available.

While booking yuletide tour 20 min ago I asked CM about it. She said they are doing MVMCP different this year. She is not sure they are having plaza viewing. She told me I should book terrace viewing. As we know they are doing plaza viewing in November. I am pretty sure she is mistaken.

While booking yuletide tour 20 min ago I asked CM about it. She said they are doing MVMCP different this year. She is not sure they are having plaza viewing. She told me I should book terrace viewing. As we know they are doing plaza viewing in November. I am pretty sure she is mistaken.
Thank you for the update. Is Yuletide the processional at EPCOT? If not, can you tell me what it is? Sorry a little embarrassed to ask but not sure what it is 😊

Thank you for the update. Is Yuletide the processional at EPCOT? If not, can you tell me what it is? Sorry a little embarrassed to ask but not sure what it is 😊
No it is a tour of Disney Christmas. It starts at Epcot and ends at Disney springs where you decorate a mickey gingerbread mouse.

Last edited:
I'm still not having any luck booking in December. Anyone been able to book in December?

Also, can anyone who has done this dessert party before tell me what time you can arrive for the party? I'm trying to plan out the evening and am unclear if the party is for 1 hour before the fireworks or for an hour and a half? I don't think I'll need an entire 90 minutes to eat desserts. Any clarity on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!