Missed 4 Park Magic Ticket

Princess Merida

DIS Veteran
So I completely goofed and bought one of my four park magic tickets, but thought this offer was continuing and I needed three more. Ugh! The one I purchased is already linked to my account and I can have that one be my husbands ticket and purchase whatever tickets for the other three of us. He won't mind if we have an extra day or a hopper or whatever ticket is the best value. Anyone know of any good ticket deals or if another is coming out? I typically use Undercover Tourist, but wanted to check here for any advice first.

So I completely goofed and bought one of my four park magic tickets, but thought this offer was continuing and I needed three more. Ugh! The one I purchased is already linked to my account and I can have that one be my husbands ticket and purchase whatever tickets for the other three of us. He won't mind if we have an extra day or a hopper or whatever ticket is the best value. Anyone know of any good ticket deals or if another is coming out? I typically use Undercover Tourist, but wanted to check here for any advice first.

Yeah...you got to read that "fine print" on those ticket offers when you're not buying all your tickets at once. First thing I did before purchasing the 4-Day Discovery Ticket was check when it expired and when was the last day to purchase. Expires June 30th and last day to purchase is June 27th. My husband wasn't sure if he was coming and I wanted to make sure it wasn't ending in March or April. I purchased our tickets in February. Hubby isn't coming...gonna be just my son and I, but we're going to have a blast anyway!!! If you've purchased from Undercover Tourist before, then I would do so again. That's where a lot of DISers seem to gravitate towards for cheaper tickets. And the four park magic tickets sound like the tickets where you CANNOT repeat a park. You HAVE to visit EACH park and only one time. If I can find my old thread where I commented about it to another DISer, I will post it here if you need me to. GOOD LUCK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!