Missing Mardi Gras to meet Anna and Elsa!!

bbak3030

Mouseketeer
Welcome to my trip report! This was our 2nd trip to WDW in 3 years, but this is my first trip report. I learned SO much from these boards and I love reading other trip reports.

Our dates were March 1-8 at POR. We are from south Louisiana and joined the other half of the state in WDW since this was over Mardi Gras. We actually LOVE Mardi Gras and missed 3 of our favorite parades for this trip. It was 100% worth it though:-) We had a fabulous time and can't wait to return!

Cast of Characters:
family.jpg

Me:
I'm an ER nurse who loves Disney and wishes we could go more often (more on that later!). My favorite Disney characters are Minnie, Anna and Elsa. Let's just say that our entire family are deeply involved in the Frozen craze. I can sing every song word for word and often do so in the car! My favorite rides are Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Winnie the Pooh and It's a Small World! I also love all of the shows and my absolute favorite part of WDS is Main Street in the MK!!

My wonderful DH of almost 11 years is an Electrician and avid sports fan. He is not a fan of roller coasters and hates IASW. He too can sing the entire Frozen soundtrack but would kill me if he knew I told anyone. He is very laid back and goes with the flow. He didn't have many requests and knew he was in for a week of being submerged in all things princess!

DD 8 is in 2nd grade and loves Anna, Elsa and Belle. Her favorite ride is the Tower of Terror--she is usually a thrill seeker. Her highlight of the trip was the BBB and meeting Anna and Elsa!

DD4 is in Prek and also loves Anna and Elsa. Her favorite ride is BTMRR and Test Track. She will ride just about anything. Her highlight of the trip was also the BBB and meeting Anna and Elsa!

Other details:
My sister, her husband, DD5 and DS2 were also joining us and this would be their first trip.
We decided to leave on Friday and drive all the way. It would be a 10 hour drive. I made reservations for us at the Lake Buena Vista Palace Hotel and Spa for one night.

Special events included the BBB for all 3 of our princesses and our first time at the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party.

Table service meals included:
Ohana x2
Grand Floridian Cafe
Tusker House
Sci-Fi Dine In
Via Napoli
Hollywood and Vine

Next up: Driving day!

After some back and forth, we decided to drive this time. We flew last time, and while it was GREAT, it was also expensive. It's a 10 hour drive so we decided to go for it. We also wanted to have our vehicle with us and fully expected to drive to the parks. We stayed at POP in 2010 and had an AWFUL time with the busses. It was awful. And we couldn't do anything about it with no vehicle. However, I'm happy to report that we never had to drive anywhere. Bus service at POR was excellent!

We had hoped to leave earlier, but they were celebrating Dr. Seuss day at school and my MIL was reading to DD8s class. So we sent her to school and checked her out at 9:30. My sister and her family left around 3:30 am so they were a good bit ahead of us.

So we packed up, grabbed DD8 and headed out. Stopped for breakfast at Chick Fil A and were on our way.

I was a little worried about the drive. We were armed with iPads and other activities. The girls did GREAT. We only made 3 stops and that included a stop for an early dinner since we skipped lunch due to a late breakfast. We we pulled into our hotel by 8:30 local time.

The Lake Buena Vista Palace and Spa in Downtown Disney was very nice. Looking back though, I could have found someplace cheaper to stay for one night. We paid $150 plus parking for one night. The girls were super excited to be in Orlando and we had our baths and got tucked away for the night.

g5irls.jpg

I didn't sleep well at all, I was soooo excited! We were up, dressed and checked out by 8:30.

morning5.jpg

The plan was to head to POR and check in before heading to EPCOT. We also rented strollers from Kingdom Strollers. I have rented from them before and was pleased both times. Even though it was 8:30, our strollers were there and waiting on us.

Check in was a breeze. We faxed in a request 5 days before asking for ground level rooms that were adjoining. We already had our MBs so those were activated and all of our dining credits were on there as well. That took our cell phone numbers and told us we would receive a text when our rooms were ready. From there we attempted to grab some breakfast at the food court--but that place was a zoo! This would become a theme for the week. We even tried to go to the food court at "off times" and it was still a zoo! So we aborted that plan and headed to EPCOT.

We had some FPs reserved for a little later. We decided to just eat an early lunch instead of looking for breakfast and headed in! We immediately hopped on Spaceship Earth. The kids loved this ride! After that, I noticed the Character Spot had a 5 minute wait so we headed over there.

1456029_10152173762397834_1530630098_n.jpg

1898072_10152173762197834_757699597_n.jpg

Then it was time for our TT FP! DH and I took our girls while sis and her family stayed behind. This is where my BIL realized he could get a rider swap because of the baby. We ended up utilizing that several times.

Katett.jpg

alliett.jpg

After we were done, we took the baby and our girls and headed to Electric Umbrella to grab lunch while the others got to experience TT. This turned out to be a great idea. By 11:45 we had knocked out 3 things AND had lunch. We were having a great day so far!

From there we hit up Mission:Space, Nemo and Turtle Talk. Aside from TT we didn't need a FP for anything else. We didn't get to do Soarin this day. Crowds were pretty light and the weather was fantastic!! And we also used the rider swap for 3 people to get to ride TT again.

Around 3:30 we headed back to the resort. I had gotten a text saying our rooms were ready. My sister didn't get a text but we decided to just check at the desk since check in was supposed to be at 3:00.

We were THRILLED to discover that our room requests were granted. We were on the ground floor and had connecting rooms. We reserved Royal Rooms and were in Oak Manor. Fairly short walk to the lobby and even shorter to the bus stop. My MB worked perfectly to get the in room. However, my sister couldn't get into hers. Just as we were about to head back to the desk to find out why-- housekeeping walks into the room she was assigned! The reason she couldn't get in was because it wasn't even ready yet. And it was after 4:00. So this was a little frustrating. We were planning on getting unpacked and taking a little nap since MK had EMH until 1am. AND we had a dinner reservation we were super excited about!

Her room was ready fairly quickly. We were very happy with our rooms. I don't think I would pay extra for the whole Royal Room theme again, but they were nice.
room2.jpg

room1.jpg

Next up: Will 'Ohana disappoint and will we be able to hang at the MK until 1am?

What a great first day! The Royal rooms at POR looks so pretty - I bet the kids loved the decor. You really got a lot of stuff done on just your first day. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great first day! Glad your sister's room didn't take too long to get ready. I'm a little nervous about one of our rooms not being ready. Joining in to read all about this trip.

What a great first day! The Royal rooms at POR looks so pretty - I bet the kids loved the decor. You really got a lot of stuff done on just your first day. :thumbsup2
Thanks! We had a GREAT first day, can't wait to share the rest!

Sounds like a great first day! Glad your sister's room didn't take too long to get ready. I'm a little nervous about one of our rooms not being ready. Joining in to read all about this trip.
Thanks for joining in! It actually wasn't really a big deal in the end. Would have been nicer to have it ready earlier though.

Joining in :)
What a great first day! LOVE the princess theme room at POR, they're so cute
They were super cute! Just not sure it was worth the extra money!

After we unpacked and took a little nap, it was time to head out for the ADR I was most looking forward to--'Ohana! I went back and forth on this one because there were a lot of bad reviews.
We hopped on the bus and made it there quickly. We checked in at 6:35 for our 6:50 ADR. We had to wait a good 30 minutes to be seated. It was here that I began to realize how many people were underprepared for Disney. We saw quite a few people try to get a table with no ADR. As the week went on, I was also surprised to find out how many people knew NOTHING about the FP plus system.

Anyway, we were seated. This was an AMAZING meal. Service was terrific. We enjoyed every single second of it. We also ordered some chicken tenders for the kids.

This is also when my BIL discovered that his favorite thing in the whole world was the grilled shrimp from 'Ohana. This started a joke for the rest of the week!

Following our delicious meal, we headed to the MK where we planned to take advantage of EMH until we could go no more! When we first entered, it was a madhouse. Everyone was starting to line up for the parade and Wishes. Once we made it off of Main St and back to Fantasyland, the crowds were VERY manageable!
We started off on the Teacups!

We also did Winnie the Pooh

And Dumbo

We basically did everything in Fantasyland except ETWB. We LOVED HM and PP. Girls rode the carousel twice. Everything was walk on!

My original plan had been to stick to Fantasyland, but we kept going. We were having a GREAT time!

LOVED The Jungle Cruise!

There wasn't much we didn't do as far as rides. Splash was closed for refurb:rotfl2: We didn't get to do BTMRR or Space that night. We loved Buzz and the Astro Orbiter as well! We didn't do Stitch either. It was a long night, but the kids were holding up well. It was close to 12:30 by this point. So we took one last spin on POTC and headed to the busses around 12:45.

We didn't have to wait long for a bus. The kids promptly passed out on the bus.

We were back in our rooms for 1:20. We settled in for the night, agreeing that we had a FANTASTIC day! Couldn't believe how much we got done, and it was only day 1!!!

Next up: EPCOT again, our first Anna and Elsa souvenir and dinner at The Grand Floridian Café!

Following along! Beautiful family. I hardly ever get t work in the ER because Whenever I am there attract things. We are guaranteed to get a least 5 new vents.:rotfl: I love POR. I cannot wait to get back there!
PM EMH at MK are the bet. We got to ride everything our night there too. Looks like you and your sisters family are having a great time!

Following along, can't believe how much you got done on your first day :) look forward to reading the rest of your trip report

Following along! Beautiful family. I hardly ever get t work in the ER because Whenever I am there attract things. We are guaranteed to get a least 5 new vents.:rotfl: I love POR. I cannot wait to get back there!
PM EMH at MK are the bet. We got to ride everything our night there too. Looks like you and your sisters family are having a great time!
Ew, vents! My least favorite thing about being a nurse!

Following along popcorn::

Those POR rooms really do look beautiful!
Thanks for following! They were beautiful, just not sure they were worth the extra $$!

Following along, can't believe how much you got done on your first day :) look forward to reading the rest of your trip report
Welcome!!!!

Obviously, we were dragging on Sunday morning. Our first FP was for around noon, so we met up at the food court at 10:30 for a late breakfast. I thought for sure the food court would be calm by then, WRONG! It was still a madhouse. But we filled our bellies with Mickey Waffles and headed to EPCOT.

We got to ride Soarin' and my sister, BIL, DN and my oldest went first. We also got a rider swap FP since we stayed back with my nephew. We had a snack while we waited.

Since DH and I still had our FPs, all 3 kids got to ride Soarin' again with the rider swap card. Nice deal!
After Soarin we actually headed to the WS. We hit a few of the coloring stations.

I'm not gonna lie, we were cranky and tired. We should have allowed ourselves to sleep in longer. But the time we got in bed the night before, it was past 2:30. And we were up before 9:00. Lesson learned here.
Anyway, we headed to Norway where the girls would get their first A&E souvenir of the trip. We saw the long line for the meet and greet, then made our way into the store. There wasn't a tshirt or plush in sight, but we did snag these beautiful Elsa dolls.

The girls were thrilled, but also wanted the Anna dolls. We talked them into waiting, at this point we were sure there would be other FROZEN merchandise somewhere.

We wandered around the WS some more and my youngest passed out in her strolled. My DN was refusing to take a nap, which is never good for a 2 year old.
We grabbed an ice cream snack and managed to grab a table to sit and enjoy. The weather was beautiful!

We had a reservation at The Grand Floridian Café for 6:00 and at this time, I really wished Disney didn't have a 24 hour cancellation policy in place. We certainly would have headed back to the resort for some SLEEP. But we stuck it out. And I'm glad we did! Dinner was amazing. I love the GF, it was so pretty! Service was amazing as well. We also checked in around 5:30 and were seated immediately.

Kate swiped the chocolate Mickey from my sisters dessert!

Adult beverage please!

After dinner we headed back to the resort and I'm pretty sure we were passed out for 9:00!

Next up: ANIMAL KINGDOM!

I LOVE AK, it's probably my 2nd favorite park. One of our favorite TS meals during our last trip was breakfast at Tusker House, so I was excited that we were repeating that one.

Waiting for the bus. The busses were very reliable at POR and we rarely had to wait longer than 10 minutes.

We have arrived!

Of course they decided to add EMH from 8'-9, which totally threw off my plan. I was unable to switch my reservation so we went with it. Our reservation was for 8:05 and they opened the park about 10 minutes early.
For some reason, they took away the photo with Donald at the entrance. They had a photopass photographer taking photos in front of the restaurant and then they tried to sell them to you. Odd: why would I buy a photo of my family in front of a restaurant without a character?

Anyway, we enjoyed the characters and the buffet!

Despite being an hour behind the crowds due to the EMH, we were able to walk right on to the Safari!

I am not a huge fan of roller coasters, but I was determined to ride EE! And since my 8 year old is a thrill seeker, I knew she would conquer it with me!

Waiting to get on

Before and after

After that, we hit up Dinoland and rode everything there. The kids also enjoyed some time in the Boneyard. We also watched Finding Nemo: The Musical, which was super cute. One of my favorites.

We wrapped up this day in Downtown Disney while my sister and family went back to MK. We took the boat from POR which was really nice.

Next up: HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!

Hi, I'm enjoying your trip report. We're taking our granddaughter to meet Anna and Elsa in November. She is crazy about Frozen! :) Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!

Trip report SLACKER here. I suck at this! I love ready trip reports and really want to do another one for our next trip, so I'm going to forge ahead and finish this one. Good think I took good notes!

Our next day took us to Hollywood Studios! We had breakfast in the room, followed by a quick bus ride to the park.

First up, the obligatory photos in front of the hat!
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1653694_10152180264247834_2039371774_n.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1902965_10152180264137834_1957342562_n.jpg.html][/URL]

Very difficult to get a photo of all of these munchkins!
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1912502_10152180263857834_1067094091_n.jpg.html][/URL]

We ran into Chip n Dale!
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1897679_10152180262862834_2104551400_n.jpg.html][/URL]

Then we found Jake!
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1488215_10152180488802834_263568666_n.jpg.html][/URL]

He was very amused with the "baby leash" we were using in attempt to keep my nephew from getting lost!
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1907561_10152180488862834_874911444_n.jpg.html][/URL]

From there we checked out Lights, Motor, Action--DD didn't think too much of it....
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1098014_10152181637272834_2139162364_n.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1654071_10152181637392834_668196969_n.jpg.html][/URL]

It was at this time that we headed to Sci-Fi for lunch. We were really excited about this one and I talked it up to my sister and her family. We really enjoyed it during our 2010 trip. Unfortunately, it was awful. Like really awful. The service was bad too. We will not be returning here in the near future:-(

After lunch, it was time for our FT for TSMM.
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1901160_10152181639377834_1683451147_n.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1959632_10152181640032834_244398079_n.jpg.html][/URL]

We continued our search for Frozen merchandise, only to be dissappointed yet again. So we tried on some funny hats!
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1896803_10152181642342834_1935968678_n.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1966809_10152181642167834_1784124933_n.jpg.html][/URL]

Tower of Terror was up next! I had never been on this and was a little scare to be honest. I don't like the whole falling thing.
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1932490_10152181643667834_781861559_n.jpg.html][/URL]

I gotta admit, I wasn't a fan. I'd do it again with my family, but it's not on my list of must do's.
[URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1656055_10152181644462834_1463246153_n.jpg.html][/URL]

We were getting pooped out by this point, so we headed back to the resort for an early night. Over dinner, DH and I discussed our plan of attack for meeting Anna and Elsa. Our trip was back in March 2014, when they were still meeting in Norway and there was no FP available. We decided not to do the Fathers Dash and wait until after our lunch at Via Napoli.

Next up: meeting the famous sisters!

Last edited:
Epcot and meeting the famous sisters!

We started off this day by walking around the World Showcase for a little bit until our 12:00 reservation at Via Napoli. This was another one we were super excited about. It was fine, but not nearly as good as our 2010 trip. The service was awful as well. :worship:

[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1970394_10152182968252834_832112528_n.jpg.html'][/URL]

[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1779176_10152182954062834_319072408_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1779176_10152182954062834_319072408_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1779176_10152182954062834_319072408_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

My sister and her family had no interest in meeting Anna and Elsa, so we found DH a spot in the very long line and headed to Future World.
[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1507763_10152183054052834_1707087376_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1507763_10152183054052834_1707087376_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1507763_10152183054052834_1707087376_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

We rode standby for Test Track, used our FP for Soarin' and spent some time talking to turtles. Before we knew it, DH was calling saying that the CM said it would be our turn within 1/2 an hour.
We made it back to Norway to find DH surrounded by women--who thought he was soooo sweet for standing in line for so long for his girls to meet these princessess. It was quite funny.

[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1798769_10152183277202834_756214805_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1798769_10152183277202834_756214805_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1798769_10152183277202834_756214805_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1976928_10152183274737834_699585010_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1976928_10152183274737834_699585010_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1976928_10152183274737834_699585010_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1656198_10152183420652834_2052780783_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1656198_10152183420652834_2052780783_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1656198_10152183420652834_2052780783_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1661358_10152183421107834_1517730740_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1661358_10152183421107834_1517730740_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1661358_10152183421107834_1517730740_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1782096_10152183421367834_896301317_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1782096_10152183421367834_896301317_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1782096_10152183421367834_896301317_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

The sisters were so sweet and it was definitely one of the highlights of our trip! And little did we know--DH had snuck off and bought the girls the matching Anna dolls, which he would surprise them with later that night. So sweet!

DH needed a reward, so we got him a beer and a snack.
[URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1601055_10152183434707834_130106016_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/BBTheriot/Facebook/Disney%20World/1601055_10152183434707834_130106016_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]'][URL='http://s14.photobucket.com/user/BBTheriot/media/Facebook/Disney%20World/1601055_10152183434707834_130106016_n.jpg.html']
[/URL]

All in all, it was another GREAT day. We were very glad that DH spent 2.5 hours in line so the girls could meet Anna and Elsa. Some people think we are crazy, but we thought it was worth it. The girls are still talking about it.
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Last edited:
After the wonderful sister meet, we headed to Germany for a snack!

My favorite snack from Karamel Kuche!

DH was happy, and he definitely deserved a treat!

After that, we walked around the WS a little bit and called it an early night.

The next morning we started at AK and rode EE a few times. The rain led to a pretty empty park!

Then we took a spin on Dinosaur!

Turkey Leg for DH!

After lunch we headed to MK. It was raining--which meant a pretty empty park here again. But we had reservations for the BBB!

Choosing a hairstyle to go with her Anna dress!

Love the hairstyle!

Beautiful Belle!

All 3 of our princesses!

Sparklies!

After the BBB, we grabbed dinner at Cosmic Rays!

My sister and I took a ride on Space Mountain!

Then we drove some cars....

And rode a horse...

Next up: We headed to the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party!

Then we headed to the Tomorrowland Terrace Wishes Dessert Party!
We had a great table and helped ourselves to the yummy desserts!

My nephew was going downhill...

This isn't a very clear photo, but this is when Elsa was projected on the castle and they started playing "Let it go"--DD got sooo excited and I could tell that DH loved the moment!

We had a great view of the fireworks and it was awesome not having to fight for a spot!

We really really enjoyed the dessert party. I'm bummed that they increased the price because I thought it was affordable. Oh well!

We were heading out after the party and didn't realize there was another parade at 11:00! We were able to get a spot on Main Street and enjoy the parade.

We were exhausted by the time we left!

We had a great day and were exhausted by the time it was over. Back to the resort and to bed!

Up next: Breakfast with Sophia and Doc!

Last edited:
Our last day started in Hollywood Studios with breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. I booked this last minute thinking the kids would enjoy the characters.

We took a few photos before we were seated.

First up was Manny.

Sophia was....a little creepy looking to me.

My niece loves Sophia!

DD was happy that her hair held up.

There was a dance party

We saw Jake!

Then we saw Doc!

The food was decent and we thought the characters were great. This isn't anything I'm dying to book again, but it was an enjoyable experience.

After breakfast we were seriously exhausted, so we decided to go back for a nap!

My kids are awesome, they actually napped too.

When we woke up later that afternoon (we were really tired) we headed to the Boardwalk for a little bit. I forgot both my camera and my phone in our room so I have NO photos.
We did stop by ESPN club and share some appetizers and walk around the Boardwalk. We LOVE that area, would love to stay at BWI or Beach Club one day.

We were looking forward to another dinner at 'Ohana that night. We LOVED it so much the first night that we headed back!

My brother-in-law had a crown and coke...

And all the shrimp he could eat!

We ate and ate and ate. Way too much, again. The bread pudding was awesome, again.

The kids learned to dance

Then we headed back to the Magic Kingdom for a little while. I was having a hard time dealing with the fact that we were leaving tomorrow....

We let the girls pick out balloons as promised!

We rode a few rides, caught the end of the parade and then headed out.

We were very sad to leave and began planning our next trip--which at the time wouldn't be for 18 months!

Little did we know at the time--we would be heading back 12 months later!

Thanks to anyone who read this!!!! Check out my signature for my April 2015 trip report!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter