Missing Posts?

My count is fine...Where did you loose yours? Maybe I can help to find them:p

That's a bummer....

I've lost over 200. It seems to be a problem for many people. There was a maintenance and upgrades done to the boards last night. Not sure if something happened then? If I find out what happened I'll let everyone know.

Hmm ... I haven't looked at mine for a while but if I lost 200 posts, I practically be at zero.

I actually lost about 1500 posts! :eek:

Grover posted her 1000 milestone before she left and now she's back in the 900's again, LOL. :p Guess it's ginog to seem like the whole trip was a dream or something. :p

Here's a post from the Community Board that WebmasterAlex posted in response to the post count situation though.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=290736

My logical explanation to figure out why everyone lost the specific amount of posts they did (since it varies a lot... from 0, to 10, to thousands, to over 10,000 for Dan Murphy and Nativetxn): In the spring of 2001, the DIS boards moved from Infopop to Vbulletin. Our posts counts remained, but the posts themselves were lost. So for instance, I was probably at about 1500 posts at the move. Now that Alex had to re-calculate post counts, the boards can only find the posts that were made here on Vbulletin. So, any posts made prior to the spring of 2001 are no longer counted. My guess is that those who lost very few posts probably had never posted much if at all on the "old" boards before we moved to this home. Again, this part of the explanation was not confirmed, but this is just my logical guess and the reasoning seems to hold true so far to all the cases I've looked at.

Guess we'll all just have to get posting to catch back up to where we were! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter