Missing the Podcast

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
I have to admit that I have not listened to a podcast since Bob died. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. But yesterday I finally listened to the Best of Bob show and I am so glad I did. Pete those were wonderful segments, I was laughing outloud in the car. Especially the July 4, 2007 MK report.

So after the best of Bob I started listening to the show with the Kevin Yee interview and it is nice to be back. It's different without Bob and I will continue to miss his presence on the show, like everyone else, but I'm glad to be back and listening.

Welcome back!

It is a bit weird knowing that Bob isn't there but still hearing his voice! At least for me, listening to the podcast has helped me through losing Bob. It helped me to listen to what the others have said about him and you can tell just how much he was loved by listening to the things that the rest of the crew has said...

:hug:

Bob would be happy that you are still listening. Welcome back.:)

In this weeks email show, when John was going PCmental (lol), I loved when Bob said that he brought props. It went by so naturally that it took me a few moments to remember that it was a recording.

I love how he, Bob, can still pop up/chime in when he wants! (Thanks Pete!)

I went through the same exact thing until very recently, but now I'm almost caught up with the newest episodes, and I'm really glad, because before Bob passed away I was listening to 2 episodes pretty much every day trying to get caught up on the older ones, then just stopped as soon as he died, so I really missed it.

I'm glad you were able to do that as well:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter