Mission Space??

cdpa4d

DIS Veteran
Anybody heard any news about Space? Just wondering about the open, changes, etc. I am going to Disney from Indiana the week of April 26th - May 3rd and hope to be able to ride. Any news or rumors would be appreciated.
ADP :)

OWrd on these streets is that it will be open this spring and simulate a launch and weightlessness.....

The word I'm hearing is, don't expect it's opening until late summer.

I've heard everything from soft openings beginning early this spring to opening in late 2003. I think their only real goal right now is to get it open in 2003.

I spoke to several CM's on our recent trip to WDW 12-1-02/12/7/03.I got many different answers from from April to August , the most replys 2 to 1 was late July early August. Will cross my fingers it is open for your visit.I hope it is open on my next visit 12-7-03 through 12/14/03.:D :) :)

The week before Christmas we walked by and the outside looked pretty finished. I think they had fastpass signs up and others, and it looked really nice. By the sounds of it this is going to be another really popular ride. Good thing they put it right next to Test Track, it'll probably draw a lot of the same crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter