Mission Space

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
We called this attraction "Mission Puke" throughout our stay.....Fortunately, nobody actually did , but it did promote a queasy, nauseated feeling for a while.

I am only posting this because I've never felt even the slightest bit sick from any ride, anywhere, except for Mission Space.

I love Rockin Roller Coaster, the tea cups and the Tower of Terror. I always ride everything without experiencing anything like I did on MS.

Anybody else have a similar experience?

I thought it was one of the best rides I was ever on. The blast-off sequence is unbelievable especially with the simulated G-Forces.

My wife on the other hand has problems with spinning rides and she was very uncomfortable with this ride. She had to fight back dizziness, nausea, and sit down for several minutes afterward.

Its not for those that are motion (spin) sensitive.

But if you can handle it....its truly an exciting ride.

did you keep your head on the head rest? i didn't get sick on it but get sick on rides like the tea cups.

We just got back today and my DH, DD, and DS all loved this ride! (I was the chicken this trip!!) My DH HATES spinning rides, he will not ride the teacups, but he really loved this ride! He had no ill effects at all. My DD said she shut her eyes once the second time she rode, and did start to feel strange, but was fine once she opened them again. DS tried lifting his head and looking toward the side and said his stomach got that "funny feeling". It seems like the advice I've read of keeping your head back and looking at the screen in front is the way to ride!

It seems like no one knows how this ride will affect you until you try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter