Mississippi meet up

Let's try this again...can we get enough people interested in meetup one Saturday? It doesn't matter where to me. March 29th is out for me personally and I assume April 12th and 19th are out since those are Palm Sunday and Easter weekends. May 11th is Mother's Day. Any suggestions as to when and where? :confused3

:) How about the 15th?? I am game for a meet in the next couple of weeks. I liked meeting in Hattiesburg actually. That why folks from Jackson could come if they are interested.

I'd love to join in depending on the date! We are gearing up for graduation so some weekends are pretty booked! Hopefully if a date is settled on it can work into my schedule!

Anyone have a date in mind for a meet up Saturday?

April 5th
April 12th - Palm Sunday weekend or will anyone be doing last minute tax return preparation?
April 19th is out since this is Easter weekend.
April 26th
May 3rd
May 10th - getting too close to graduation now?

Where do yall meet up at? I'm in Picayune and will go as far as Hattiesburg or Gulfport for a meet.

Where do yall meet up at? I'm in Picayune and will go as far as Hattiesburg or Gulfport for a meet.
The one time we have met that I attended was here in Hattiesburg. I believe others on the coast have met down there as well.

Anyone up for a meet?

Saturday May 24 at longhorn in Hattiesburg?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What about the Saturday before?

Works for me

We might be able to make it. Where?

Can I suggest Plaid Rhino? Has a game room with free arcade games for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!