Mississippi meet up

Have been in the Rhino in a while, but it's a good place.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Saturday, May17th sounds great to me! I look forward to meeting everyone!

:cool1: I will do my best to be there...so far 5/17 is a go. We get back on 5/9 :thumbsup2...Will see if my Mom wants to join us again.

:) If anyone on the Coast is concerned about driving and would like to join in the fun, I am more than willing to pick you up. If my Mom goes I will have room for three in my car. We could meet somewhere near 1-10 and Hwy 49 going north :drive:

And yes, I am a mature driver of 45 years, the car is a caddy SRX...so I will have a little room and.....Bose speakers for the park music to enjoy en route. :rolleyes:

:) Lunch is good for me...but I know that some folks have more to do then...so I will let you guys decide.

Thanks for the PM and invite but I am working a festival that weekend on the Coast. I would love to attend but trying to drum up more business for Disney. :goodvibes

I planned on coming to the meet and Madison was coming along, Keith was on the fence. But then we finalized Madison's graduation party and the date set is for that night (it is tied with others in her class) so now it is all up in air. Maybe I can swing it with it being lunch so I am tentatively marking the date!

Just sent you a PM saints tickets! But I hope to make it! Hopefully my crazy schedule can fit this in as well!!

I and the kids should be there. My wife has an event at work she has to be at unless it rains in which case she'll come with us.

Sorry just saw this now, i have plans this wk but maybe another.. What do you guys do during meets?

Just a reminder that we will have our Mississippi DISmeet this Saturday (5/17) at The Plaid Rhino in Hattiesburg at noon. Hope everyone can make it!!

Sorry just saw this now, i have plans this wk but maybe another.. What do you guys do during meets?
It's mainly a meet-and-greet of people that share the same fondness of Disney World. We swap "war" stories, tell of recent or upcoming trips and share tips on how to get the best deal, where to find this and have you tried that type of stuff. We don't meet often but I hope you'll be able to attend one in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter