Mixing Business with Disney: Who's attending Microsoft Ignite 2018?

Went last year, skipped this year. Now that I hear they are going to be in Orlando again next year I think it is time to go again.

Only downside is that it will either be just before or during the opening of The new Star Wars land. Before will make me jealous and during means it will be crazy busy.

I'm going again this year too.
Which hotel did you pick? I am trying to decide if I want to stay near Disney Springs or at something closer to Universal. I had a rental car last year and spent most of my free time at Disney springs..

Which hotel did you pick? I am trying to decide if I want to stay near Disney Springs or at something closer to Universal. I had a rental car last year and spent most of my free time at Disney springs..

I haven't booked a room yet. Last year I stayed at Pop Century instead of one of the conference hotels. I'll most likely do the same this year. I'll spend most of my free time at Springs or Boardwalk or the Parks so it makes sense to stay on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!