MK 2 day touring plans to minimize walking- how to divvy up the park?

I just want to say, WELL DONE! I think your plan looks fantastic and very doable. It looks more like a pro than a newbie. Have a magical vacation!

(and yes, please come back and tell us how it goes).
Ha! You just made my morning! I’ve religiously been on these boards for the last 7 months trying to soak up every bit of knowledge from you experts so our trip will be as successful as possible. I love researching and planning. It’s a one and done trip unfortunately so I want to make sure I do it right. I hope I enjoy the parks as much as I enjoyed planning! I’m thankful I started as early as I did. I had no idea ADRs were 180 days beforehand! And I just happened to schedule my AK day late in the trip. That was a very fortunate blessing because I got an early morning FOP FP. :goodvibes

Last month we had some friends visit one with a bad ankle and one was 4-5 months pregnant with twins. We rented a scooter and it was the best thing we ever did. A few people shared it during the day. That walk from say Space Mountain to adventure land just goes on and on. And I didn't think about it but using the basket on the scooter was great no one carried anything.

Ha! You just made my morning! I’ve religiously been on these boards for the last 7 months trying to soak up every bit of knowledge from you experts so our trip will be as successful as possible. I love researching and planning. It’s a one and done trip unfortunately so I want to make sure I do it right. I hope I enjoy the parks as much as I enjoyed planning! I’m thankful I started as early as I did. I had no idea ADRs were 180 days beforehand! And I just happened to schedule my AK day late in the trip. That was a very fortunate blessing because I got an early morning FOP FP. :goodvibes

What do you mean? This will be your only Disney trip? :guilty:

Yes, one and only Disney World trip. :sad: We live by Disneyland, so it’s not all sadness. We just won’t splurge on WDW again.

Oh well then! That's not so bad since you still live close to the magic! pixiedust: I can imagine spending money to come clear across country and then to go to Disney is a pretty penny! :faint: But I hope your ONE Disney trip is the BEST one EVER! Even better than your trips to DisneyLand! :cheer2:

We have two little kids. Both days were rope dropping. Day one is fantasy land and Tomorrowland and hanging at Main Street on way out. Day two is back to fantasyland in case there’s other rides kids wanna do again, then Frontierland/adventure land, liberty square.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!